Sassy007

Calling out for HELP from post op PIAC patients!!

I am currently booked in with Dr Narupon at PIAC for April...

Problem is that since doing my research & being totally happy with my decision I have recently seen anothers results that they weren't to happy with... now I'm questioning my choice?? :huh:  I am feeling so undecisive & worried now... what am I doing??

Can ANYONE that has had a BA performed by either Dr Narupon.... (or any other of the surgeons there) please FR me if your happy with your results... that's ok so I can have a look & put my mind at ease!!!

Thankyou in advance to all the wonderful ppl on this site! :wub:

I'm extremely happy as are most girls I've come across. Just remember that surgeons are not magicians and with the huge amount of BA's performed at Piac we can't expect them all to be 100% satisfied.. But you will find that even with the best plastic surgeons in Australia.. I had Dr Boonchai. Good luck :)

Yeah Dee Envy, I have to agree. Not 100% of ppl can be happy...!

Just second guessing myself at the moment I think, just wish PIAC could supply more pics than just a few a week post op. Would be good if on their FB site ppl could submit their pics etc like some others do. I know they have a few girls on their by each DR but would be good if they were updated to be more current ppl.

I guess cos I also selected a surgeon at random I kinda worry if I have the right one for me... even though I have only read & seen great things/results about each one!

Boonchai & Rushapol seem very popular!

Guess I'm just bound to live in anticipation till the day arrives... 6 months feels like a long time!

He's fantastic good English very intelligent lots of personality kind of youngish but if u show him the look u want I'm sure he can do :) he's open to anything I asked for 600cc overs and he gave me them :)

Thanks Daisy Duke, think your right I'm just stressing about it all!

And thankyou Missloz.. so relieving & nice to hear more positives with Dr Narupon. I think I originally picked him ages ago as read good things and I too liked the results of his I did see.. its only been the past few months that I started umm and Arr ing as seems less popular atm for whatever reason.

Am going to stick by my decision.. for the time being anyway.. until my next freak out!  :huh:  :lol:

Yeh I'm not sure why he's not been popular or well mentioned me and a chick I met over there she went with narupon too she also said there was nothing on him & it sucked but we saw his photos on piac website and I think they all looked awesome for being post op one week or straight after so that's why we both chose him :)

Yeah you would think with the amount of ppl going there to have BA on a regular basis that there would be more photos etc.

Even l signed up for Instagram thinking their would be more pics but looks like it's just the same girls on website & FB.

Well after being rejected by Dr B with no options assessment or feedback :( i guess plan B... I like the sound of Dr Narupon perhaps i have to trust in fate and believe things happen for a reason :( 

I did email PIAC a few months ago and told them I was interested in Narupon but the lack of photos of his work put me off.

I also told them he is losing work due to the lack of information on him and examples of his work.

They did send me some photos, not many. 

Maybe if more people from the forum email them to tell them this, they might make more of an effort. 

Bugger, I did not keep the email so I can't share the photos here. Sorry. I you want to see more photos of Narupon's work type into google the words...breast augmentation Narupon. It will come up with a site called real self on the third or forth site down the list. There

are photos there of a 27 year old, one pregnancy, breast fed, Thailand.

Hey Sassy007

I had my BA with Dr Narupon the beginning of September and i am very happy with my results! I couldn't go quite as big as i wanted due to the shape and size of my breasts but he fully explained to me why, what would happen if i did go bigger and what other options i had. I did feel he wasn't one for 'chit chat' but could tell he really knew what he was doing. I would rather have a surgeon that tells me my limitations then give me whatever i want knowing i wouldn't get the best results!

I've heard only good things about all the surgeons at PIAC so im sure who ever you choose will do an amazing job!

Hey Sassy007.

A friend of mine had her Surgery with Narupon and can't fault him at all.

I'm currently in the process of booking in for hopefully the 30th of March next year.

I've read quite a few good reviews about Narupon on other sites. Goodluck and hope it all goes well.

When you get your surgery at PIAC you receive a form in which you either agree or disagree to the use of your before / after pics for promotional purposes.  Perhaps Dr Narupon's clients are not agreeing to the use of their pictures. I wouldn't think that this is because they are not happy with his work (from memory I think this was signed prior to surgery) but because they are not comfortable with everyone viewing their breasts.  On both the days I was at PIAC it was obvious that all doctors are very busy.  

Yeah DaisyDuke, I can understand that. I too wouldn't be keen to have my pics broadcast either so can appreciate others feeling same way.

Just surprised they haven't done a set up like TCI's FB page where ppl are posting their results on their frequently. Surely someone would have aready suggested this to them! And I have no doubt they are flat out.. they have a good reputation & I haven't had any issues whatsoever with them in regards to answering questions or providing info/pics. Booking with them was a breeze ;)

Hi Sassy007,

If you don't want your pics to be broadcasted you can always advise the hospital on a disclaimer form they give you to sign.

Dr Narupon is amazing and makes amazing boobies. So many of my friends went through him and they love his work! Especially if it is a straight forward BA without a lift... He is a big fan of big boobs as well so if you want to go the biggest you can, he is your man!

Hi,

I am also planning to have my BA in Phuket, Thailand. But I have to convince my self its the right decision. Is Phuket International really a great place for surgery? Would it be a good choice if I'll book it with an agency? I hope someone would give me any idea who's the best surgeon for breast surgery. My anxiety is everywhere   :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :confused: