Sign in to follow this  
MissJ

Hard boob?

Hi girls

I got mine done two weeks ago, and tonight when I was showering I noticed my left one has softened up considerably. Like when i push my left side boob near ribs it's soft and pudgy, BUT when I do the same to the right it's like super hard, like there isn't any fat or anything soft there, as if it's just muscle or the implant. It also doesn't feel quite right, like there's a discomfort there. I'm paranoid it's CC!!! Or I've overstrained and damaged the muscle or boob or something!

What does CC feel like? Do you guys have any insight on the matter? Should I call up my PS ASAP? I'm kinda worried and freaking out :/

Thanks

Hi,

I am 3 weeks post op (today) and noticed the same at 2 weeks, my right was soft and left very firm. Now the left has softened considerably, but still has some catching up to do to become the same as the right. I wasn't too concerned because I understand they are two separate operations, and they heal differently to one another. It is also early in the healing process.

If you are very concerned I would still say to contact your PS for reassurance :-)