Renaee07:)

Newbie to forum :)

Hi ladies :)

My name is Renae, 20 years old- Just came across this forum and thought I must sign up!

I'm in the middle of looking around and doing my research

And im so confused about every aspect of what I should get and if

I should stay in Australia or travel to Thailand.

Please help! Can anyone recommend their doctor and have any advice

For me?

Thanks so much :)

Hi Renaee07, welcome to the forum. It's the best - everyone has really great advice and are so supportive of each other!

I was struggling to decide on Perth (where I live), TCI Sydney or Thailand too! I haven't had mine done yet, but made my decision and booked in with Dr Lee TCI Bondi for 26th Nov (my god it feels like forever away). I decided I loved Dr Lee's shapes, the price was right and I get to go to Bondi :).

There are so many ladies on here who have gone overseas with amazing results and also heaps of surgeons in Aus who are great too.

Have you narrowed it down at all? Are you looking at just a straight forward BA, or may you require a lift too? Do you have kids you can't be away from for a long period of time? What size are you now? What size are you hoping to go? Is your budget open? When are you looking at getting them done?

Haha lots of questions but it may help narrow things down for you when you're choosing!

Hi Renae I'm new to this forum to.. I looked into Thailand and were told they would only do implants if I had a lift as well which I wasn't prepared to have! I have 2 children I'm 36 62kg 180cm approx deflated b cup. I saw a plastic surgeon in Brighton and said I was boarder line but would be totally find without the lift cost approx $16000!!!!! Then came across Dr Fung in Alton sent him a couple of emails he was lovely and also confirmed with photos I won't need a lift have consult booked for 28/10 surgery booked for 10/11 price approx $8000. Can't wait but still up in arms about how big to go which is my biggest problem now....

Hi Renae, welcome to the forum! I'm having a BL and BA in Thailand in about two months time at PIAC. Do lots of research and ask lots of questions, also have more then one consult if possible. Good luck!

Thanks for all your replies :)

I have been doing soooo much research I feel like I'm going crazy and confusing myself haha

I have heard so many good things about dr Kim hardwood in brisbne which is close to where I live ( mackay).

I came across TCI also and was considering them. Dr Kim would be 9750 or so. I was pretty keen on going to Thailand because I

Have the amount of money I need but I don't have the 10,000 that you'll need in brisbane

So it's a tough choice, I think I'd feel safer getting it done here though.

Hehe and November isn't that far away you must be so excited!!!!! I just want my boobies already hehe

I am looking at just a BA with no lift. I have no children I am a B cup I think ( never actually been measured)

I'm very confused on the sizes because I look at some photos which are 600cc and I love them and then

Smaller ladies are 350 cc or so and they look same size. I got a recommendation from Thailand but I wasn't happy

With it as he recommended tear drop and I heard they rotate and that's a scary thought it turning upside down hehe ! So that

Turned me off going over there a bit :/ I am about 65kg and 165 cm tall.

Sounds like November is the month to get them done. Good luck I hope they turn out exactly how you want it too , if not better :)

Sizing is hard to know as it is completely dependent on your BWD, existing breast tissue and your size. If I was you I wouldn't spend too much time focusing on cc's, but more what look you are after :)

TCI is $5,990.00 for the surgery. This covers surgery fees, post op appointments in the first year. There is a $150 consult fee, $75 for the post op bra, around $50 for meds and an optional $490 capsular contraction 5 year guarantee.

You do of course then have to include your flights and accommodation (I got a 10% discount through TCI in accommodation). I'm flying over there Mon 24th Nov, consult Tues 25th Nov, surgery Wed 26th Nov and I fly home Fri 28th Nov. So short and sweet stay :).

TCI use rounds.

I fell in love with Dr Lee's results, the shape, his incisions are amazing and people have loved him so far.

My choice wasn't made only on money, as I was willing to pay whatever it took to get the results I wanted, but there is a huge difference between paying $15,000 and $6,000. TCI know boobs, that's their thing and that's what made me comfortable getting my BA with a cosmetic surgeon over a plastic surgeon. That's something to consider as well!

Hello and welcome ☺

i have heard great things about tci. I was so paranoid i wanted a board certified surgeon and i love my results . Some pics on my profile, i got a great result from a very small size 275cc so it really depends on your size shape and current breast tissue and shape. I am yet to hear anything bad about tci all the girls seem really happy and a great price. I went with dr hunt and mine was 10k all up. Good luck with your boobie quest it is a rollercoaster ride ☺☺

Hay Lola007

My quote was extra because I wanted teardrop and dual plane they are both a little extra. I've noticed that his prices have gone up a little and when I emailed him about previous quotes from a Plastic Surgeon he said no wonder he is busy so I'm hoping that's because he is good at what he does he has room to move with his price :-)