Guest Cosmetic

Fillers in Ears & Feet

Guest Cosmetic

Hi All,

Who had fillers injected in there feet and or Ears apparently it's the latest trend/ style ...

Guest Cosmetic

I can't seem to find the link but  when I do I will post it here ..

As Donatella said for the ear lobe  to support the ear that had been damaged from heavy earrings.

For the feet it's injected in the toes to give better support when wearing heels apparently.

I would love to see the results of a filler injected in toes or soles sounds interesting to me 

Damage from earrings sounds unpleasant :-( at least there are non-surgical options for helping with this problem.

You can buy some really great adhesive gel pads to stick in heels to help give support, and for comfort - it may work out a little cheaper than fillers (more money for fillers elsewhere? Or even better, more heels!)

Guest Cosmetic

Damage from earrings sounds unpleasant :-( at least there are non-surgical options for helping with this problem.

You can buy some really great adhesive gel pads to stick in heels to help give support, and for comfort - it may work out a little cheaper than fillers (more money for fillers elsewhere? Or even better, more heels!)

I think also for the feet there's a little to-do with the aesthetic trying my best to find the article I read... 

On 26/10/2014 at 8:07 PM, donatella said:

I have used filler in the ear before but in the lobe to support an ear that had been damaged from heavy earrings.

Bit expensive to waste on feet but! Have used on hands though

What fillers  brands are best for  hands? 

Obviously it's  to rejuvenate the hands  right?