Nicoleee

Nicoleeeee has booooobs!

Okay, bare with me here everyone, this experience is being written after my endone and panadeine forte dose- so if I start rambling on about pink flamingos dressed as clowns don't worry- it makes sense in my mind!
Ever since I was 18, and had accepted the fact I was never going to have breasts naturally, I have wanted to have a BA. Although I never thought I would be able to afford it, or have the confidence to go through with it, as I had never been in hospital, let alone have a surgery. But as the years went by, I became more and more insecure about my body, I hated wearing bikinis and shirts which SHOULD'VE accentuated my breasts- but instead I looked like a 13 year old boy.
So at the beginning of the year, after a lot of research I decided to go ahead and book a consult with Dr Eddy Dona. During the consult I found him to be very straight to the point, professional and on the exact same page as I was, with what I wanted my end result to be.
Dr Dona recommended 330CC round moderate profile implants, to give me the natural look. As I have a small frame- 155cms/46kg, I didn't want implants that would make me look top heavy and out of proportion.
I never had a second opinion, as I knew Dr Dona was the surgeon for me. A few weeks later I booked the surgery for the 22nd of October. The weeks flew by, and before I knew it, it was the week before. I was just beginning to become nervous, when Dr Donas office called me, to mention that they had overbooked for the 22nd October, and asked if I could change my date to the 20th of October, I agreed, as I thought the earlier the better! I tried to stay excited over the next couple of days, by looking at bikinis and clothes online that I would finally be able to wear and not letting myself think about the surgery. As my hubby kept reminding me- I had the easy part!
On the day of my surgery, I was numb- I didn't feel excited or anxious, I just wanted to get to the day hospital. My admission time was 9:45am, and we were running 1.5 hours early, so when I got a call from them asking if we could get there any earlier because they had a mix up and I was the first surgery- I was ecstatic! We arrived at the day hospital, and the receptionist said they were all ready for me! So I signed my life away, changed into my gown/hair net/booties, had my blood pressure and temperature taken, medical history explained and taken through to a bed, where Dr Dona gave me a pen to play naughts and crosses on my chest (made me laugh- which was surprising because I was shaking like a leaf and ready to run to my car telling my husband to haul ass!) he then drew over me, and left me with one of the nurses, who was very calming, and agreed to hold my hand while I was put under. I was only at the hospital for 20 minutes before I was walked into theatre, where they put a blood pressure monitor, leg walmers and a blanket over me. The nurse then held my hand while the anaesthetist put the canula into my forearm, and asked me about my job, which kept me occupied. The anaesthetist said he was administering midazolam- which made me feel on top of the world, I was keen as a bean! Next thing I knew I was waking up to a nurse calling my name. I was very groggy and felt like a moose had taken up residency on my chest. They said I had been sleeping for 30 minutes after the surgery.
Once I was awake enough, they took me through to recovery, where I had some biscuits and apple juice. My husband was allowed to come and see me, and they went through all of the medications.
The first night I was very sore and groggy, but able to eat dinner and watch tv. We had made up a pillow fort for the bed, consisting of 5 pillows and a plane pillow. I slept for 4 hours, then woke about an hour before my next pain killer was due, I didn't sleep well after that.
Morning boob is horrible, I felt so stiff and have sharp pains coming from my ribcage. I had my first shower and peak! While they are still very swollen and torpedo-looking, I love them already! I cant wait for them to settle, drop, and become squishy! They are the exact size I was hoping for.
All in all, my pain right now would be 8/10. My husband has to do everything for me- help me stand, help me sit, open my water bottles, feed me, put my clothes on me, wash and brush my hair..you name it. Such an angel.
I would also like to thank all of the October boobie thread girls for all of your support and kind words pre and post op! It meant a lot to me :)

I'm sitting here tearing up reading your story. I am so glad everything went well for you and you are pleased with your new b :wub: :wub: bies. I still feel like I have soooooooooooo long to wait. Less than 2 weeks til my preop though so, YaY.

Rest up and bless your lovely husband. I've already told mine I'm going to need to give him lessons on hairwashing. :lol:

Enjoy !!!

That was so lovely to read! I'm so glad you finally got your boobies and that everything went great on the day! The recovery sounds like less fun, but bless your trooper of a husband! I'm going to show mine this so he knows what he's in for :). All the best for your recovery period and thank you for taking the time to share. It really does help let us not yet endowed :)

Ah I love reading these :) love the bit about feeling ready to haul ass out of the hospital and about waking up with a moose on your chest lol. Congratulation lovely!! Can't wait till it's my turn. Sending you through a FR if you don't mind xx P.S hope you get a better nights sleep tonight

Thanks for sharing your story hun.

what is your bw if you know? We have similar stats and I'm considering dr dona for my revision if he will agree to give me the size I want (small framed wanting a big for my frame implant)

Hey lovely,

I'm sure Dr Dona said my BWD was 11. I have noticed many of his results are on the larger side, I don't think he is afraid of larger implants. It might be worth you having a consult with him- just so you know your options :) & for $8,800 he is worth every cent. He said 330cc was the biggest he would recommend for me, but that's probably because I was adamant that I wanted a natural look. Let me know how you go :)

I'm sitting here tearing up reading your story. I am so glad everything went well for you and you are pleased with your new b :wub: :wub: bies. I still feel like I have soooooooooooo long to wait. Less than 2 weeks til my preop though so, YaY.

Rest up and bless your lovely husband. I've already told mine I'm going to need to give him lessons on hairwashing. :lol:

Enjoy !!!

Bec Bec, I'm excited for YOU to have your surgery now :) Once you have your pre op appointment & know your sizes etc the time will fly by! & your Internet history will be FULL of your recommended size results. I can finally delete all of the boob photos from my phone!

Haha, just start giving him hints :p Mine actually painted my finger and toe nails because I had to take it all off for surgery. Bless his cotton socks.

That was so lovely to read! I'm so glad you finally got your boobies and that everything went great on the day! The recovery sounds like less fun, but bless your trooper of a husband! I'm going to show mine this so he knows what he's in for :). All the best for your recovery period and thank you for taking the time to share. It really does help let us not yet endowed :)

I was reading other girls experienced religiously pre op, it's so reassuring and comforting- the unknown is the worst part, which is why I had every tiny detail haha.

Hopefully your recovery will be better than mine, but best warn your husband what he might be in for :p Thank you Hun :)

Ah I love reading these :) love the bit about feeling ready to haul ass out of the hospital and about waking up with a moose on your chest lol. Congratulation lovely!! Can't wait till it's my turn. Sending you through a FR if you don't mind xx P.S hope you get a better nights sleep tonight

Accepted! :) How long until it's your turn? Thank you, Im hoping I'm more relaxed tonight so it should be better. Although the bloating has started, blaaaaah!

Accepted! :) How long until it's your turn? Thank you, Im hoping I'm more relaxed tonight so it should be better. Although the bloating has started, blaaaaah!

I'm down to 21 days eeep!! It will be here before I know it and I have so much stuff to get organised work wise. Ooh definitely not looking forward to the post surgery bloat :( it is the worst feeling. I read in a post that someone was getting some antibloat tea to drink before and after surgery so I might have a look and see what's in it and if it works :)

I'm down to 21 days eeep!! It will be here before I know it and I have so much stuff to get organised work wise. Ooh definitely not looking forward to the post surgery bloat :( it is the worst feeling. I read in a post that someone was getting some antibloat tea to drink before and after surgery so I might have a look and see what's in it and if it works :)

How long will you be taking off work? Do you know how big you're going? :) I am having the worst time with bloating- I have eaten prunes, grapes, apples, yoghurt, lots of veg & a movicol & nothing! Just made me more bloated I think :/

Congrats :) loved reading your story as dr dona was one of the surgeons i was going to look into if I'd decided to go down the path of a lift.

Keep on top of the meds if you are in pain, you can deal with the bloating later! Take it easy, rest up and recover :)

How long will you be taking off work? Do you know how big you're going? :) I am having the worst time with bloating- I have eaten prunes, grapes, apples, yoghurt, lots of veg & a movicol & nothing! Just made me more bloated I think :/

My husband and I own a business and I handle all of the invoicing and bookwork side of things so I will have to do wages and a few things here and there while we are in Sydney but I normally work from home anyway.  I will have a bit to catch up on when I get home if I don't try to get on top of it before we leave though.  I will have about two weeks off give or take :) 

As for my size, I will have back to back consult and surgery so won't know till November 10th but I would like to be around a Full C cup I think.  I wish I could see what I will look like though lol - I tried on some sizers at a consult with a different surgeon and they were 400cc mod + rounds.  They looked mammoth!! I think I will wait and see what Dr M recommends based on my BWD as the previous consult I had I wasn't measured.

Try drinking plenty of water to try and flush your system out.. Hopefully it will help with the dreadful bloating xx

Drink lots and lots of prune juice or better yet if u can stomach it, eat prunes. Congrats on uR new assets Hun xo

Congrats :) loved reading your story as dr dona was one of the surgeons i was going to look into if I'd decided to go down the path of a lift.

Keep on top of the meds if you are in pain, you can deal with the bloating later! Take it easy, rest up and recover :)

This might seem like a silly question- but when you take your pain meds, are you pain free? For me, the pain eases, but I'm still in pain. I should probably take more, but I'm off my face after one endone and now hubby is back at work so I don't want to be even more so, while I'm home alone.

My husband and I own a business and I handle all of the invoicing and bookwork side of things so I will have to do wages and a few things here and there while we are in Sydney but I normally work from home anyway. I will have a bit to catch up on when I get home if I don't try to get on top of it before we leave though. I will have about two weeks off give or take :)

As for my size, I will have back to back consult and surgery so won't know till November 10th but I would like to be around a Full C cup I think. I wish I could see what I will look like though lol - I tried on some sizers at a consult with a different surgeon and they were 400cc mod + rounds. They looked mammoth!! I think I will wait and see what Dr M recommends based on my BWD as the previous consult I had I wasn't measured.

Try drinking plenty of water to try and flush your system out.. Hopefully it will help with the dreadful bloating xx

As long as you take at least 2 weeks off to relax :) Don't push yourself, this is one time for us to take time out for ourselves. 400CC size is popular on here, and the results are all great! Go with your gut. Are you hoping for a natural or fake-ish look? Have you gotten any post op bras? I recommend a front zip crop top. Dr Dona provided one, but it has clasps at the front, which I'm finding are digging in to my chest.

I am trying to drink 2L of water a day, just wish it would go away!

So happy for you lovely! Don't worry the bloating will go away, I'm just over a week now and it's pretty much all gone for me (: as for meds my ps never gave me Endone so I can't really help you there but I was given Valium (diazepam) as a muscle relaxant which I much preferred taking to Tramal which made me feel a bit spacey. I was also given Mersyndol which has paracetamol and codeine (similar to pan forte) for night time. I would maybe call your PS and ask if there's another alternative to endone that would be safe for you to take? Wishing you a quick recovery xx