GlitterGal

1 week to chose size of tear drop! Help!

Hi. I'm booked in for surgery in just over two weeks but my surgeon wants the chosen size by 6 days (to order etc) in 5'6 and weigh 53kgs and my choice were between one 360cc/330cc or 375cc/410cc (as my breasts aren't even in size) do I go with the bigger size or the size he recommended for my frame. Anyone else these stats and had teardrops?

Thanks

Thanks. My instinct is exactly what you guys said. My bwd was 12.5 and said going 375cc tear drop would be quite wide for me but it can't be that bad can it? But said it can still work. He said 360cc would be perfect fit, but most surgeons are conservative for your own benefit right?

I'm the same weight and height as you and my bwd was 12 or 12.5 (can't remember), I went 375cc tear drop and they are just right although could have gone up to 425cc (reccommended by ps), but before surgery thought 425 would have been huge, but now could have gone with that easily.

I'm 2kg less otherwise exact same stats. I was originally offered 380cc anatomicals then asked to try a size bigger which turned out to be the largest I can go 430cc. I'm set on the 430 and hoping they fit in 3 weeks time. BOOB GREED really sets in after reading this forum. Go bigger!

I've just attached a picture of my breasts now before BA. So I have a bit to work with, this should help get a decent size after 375cc

Hey, have just accepted FR. I am 160cm and weigh 50kg. I got offered 305 cc as biggest furry brazilians nuance as my breastwidth is 11.5cm. When I have clothes on I think they could be bigger but in a bikini I want to hide them away. I never wanted really big boobs and I love the kate ****** look. I had huge boob greed after my ba being on this forum but after not focusing on boobs every day I am so happy I didn't go bigger.

in saying that I think you should go the biggest he will put in. :) haha. if it gives you the look you are after!!

I had my last consult and my surgeon said my breasts are a great size but my downfall was naturally they are very close together so he suggested 375cc be my absolute limit as I don't want to risk symmastia. Where the implant pushes thru the middle muscle and you end up with one boob. I now have major anxiety about it (although the risk is small) and with my mum not happy with my procedure and my friends aren't really supportive I just feel like this whole experience is so negative and I really don't want it done. At the consultation yesterday the receptionist said I was the most unexcited person she had ever seen and she'd get excited over my boobs for me lol. I've over researched it and now will just have to wait til it's all done in 13 days to be mega excited again. Anyone else have very close together boobs before BA ?

Don't worry, I'm sure you're in good hands! Some surgeons give a wedge to put in your cleavage for the first few weeks to keep the girls apart so I'm sure if your surgeon is worried he'll give you one of those. You have really nice befores, you are going to have amazing afters! I'm excited to see them!!

I'm disappointed your mum hasn't come around. I was lucky, my mum had a BA about 10 years ago so she didn't have an opinion on mine. Also what's with your friends? I only told my A-cup friend who was very supportive and interested :)

So only 12 days to go?? Woo hoo!! You're gonna love them!

Your so sweet vivian! Thanks for the boost of confidence, think I'll adopt you as a friend hahahaa. My friends I think get a bit jealous or something. One has had a boob job and pretends to me she regrets it but I know she doesn't. Weird! Anyway my mum has accepted it And our relationship still awesome but she won't agree with it but understands it's my body and my life and that is good enough for me. My beautiful husband is the most supportive and excited for me which is so lovely. I think next week I'll start getting butterfly's and hoping everything goes well. Positive vibes! Only 12 more sleeps!!!!