Becayva

New and need help please

Hi all just wanted a little help. I'm booked in for surgery on the 10/11 with Dr Fung. I'm 36, 62kg approx 180cm and have 2 kids. So I'm stressing about what size and shape to go but mainly I run 4 times a week and also play a lot of netball. I would like to know about recommender placement, shape and size anyone has gone who is very active as I don't want to regret getting them because they are in the way!! Thanks in advance :-)

Hi Becayva, I haven't had mine yet, but we're similar stats so I might be able to help a little.

I am 180cm and 58kgs. I am planning on going under the muscle, rounds, crease incision - not sure on size yet.

Under the muscle does have a longer/more painful recovery time, but I think is more natural looking for me. I think unders is only really an issue if you really, really need your upper body strength back straight away. Also unders decreases your risk of CC.

I am incredibly active, I go to the gym 6 times a week and jog 5 times a week as well and I plan on getting whatever will get me to looking like a full C/D.

I think you just have to remember that no matter what you choose, you are going to have to give your body time to recover from the surgery. My personal trainer had hers done and she went under the muscle, tear drops. She has no problem doing any exercises now!

Have you been given any sizes etc to consider?

Thanks ness01 I knew you went to him and are very happy so thank you :-) DanniP thanks for your reply. The PS I saw recommended I think 290cc-300cc teardrop dual-plane..... If that's right! But I'm really unsure about the teardrop and I think as I'm boarder lift it may make them look droopier and not give me the roundness at the top so now im looking at round but am so confused. Then I heard it is better for active people to have above but I do prefer under and I know the recovery will be a lot harder but not stressed. It sounds like I want about the same size full C no bigger than D but I'm thinking what the PS said maybe to small as I want to make it worth having them. My concern also with netball being a contact (suppose no contact) sport not going to big..... So hard and with my date coming up I'm getting worried I won't make the right decision!

If you are borderline lift then I believe dual plane is the way to go - without actually getting a lift.

I am not sure of the impact of tear drop and rounds, although it would seem to me that rounds would give you more upper roundness.

Mich007 on here, was borderline lift and got dual plane, under the muscle, rounds. She's quite small framed too. I would suggest talking to her maybe?

Do you know your BWD?

I wouldn't get to caught up in the CC's, some women who get 300cc end up DD, others C. It's all dependent on your body, a little implant can go a long way :).

If I was you, I would go to your surgeon and reiterate exactly what you are after, making sure you are both on the same page. That way you won't have any regrets and be settled in your choice. Being too big for netball I don't think will be an issue. A couple of sports bras on to keep them in place and you will be good to go. Although don't expect to be going back into that for awhile! The last thing you want is any accidental bumps - oowwiiee!

Wow thanks DanniP I'll check out mich007:-) no I don't know my BWD, the PS never told me. I actually had photos taken that would show me how I would look with 300cc but apparently they didn't work and I wasn't travelling 2h each way just for them again :-( yeah your right I need to talk to this surgeon I see him on tues so that will probably put my mind at ease! I won't be playing netball for at least 3-4 months so hopefully they will be ready to go by then, I'll just tie them down with a few sports bras