Paigep

Booked in with Dr Kwok TCI :)

Hi ladies!

I'm a newbie to this forum and am amazed at how insightful and supportive you all are to each other! It's so awesome to have found a site like this :)

I'm 20 years old and have just booked my BA with Dr Kwok in March next year so still a long wait for me but have been wanting and researching for the last three years. I'm 170cm and 56kg and a tiny 10AA so you can imagine my excitement to have finally booked!

I'd love to hear from any girls who have had their BA done my Dr Kwok or are also booked in!

Thanks

Hi hon, i had surgery with dr kwok on the 7th of oct and so far cant fault him or my results, in fact they are much better than I expected them to be as i was borderline. Consult was relaxed and comfortable, day of the surgery everything went well with dr kwok and the nurses putting me at ease by joking around and cheesy music, my recovery has been a breeze.

Hi paigep

Im also booked in with dr kwok for feb 2015 im so excited but cant stop doing research about BA and TCI as well as reading all these reviews and chats to work out exactly what I want. My consult is only two days before my op as im interstate so I want to walk in with a clear idea of what I want.. cc moderate profile or high profile ect.

I had my consultation today with dr kwok and my god he is amazing . I'm a 14c now and I'm going 520cc dual plane textured round silicone implants and he said i will get an amazing result! I've got surgery tomorrow!

Hi Brooklyyn! Just read that your post- how did your surgery go?? I'd love to go 520cc's! can I ask what your stats were? or might send FR :)

I have my consult booked with dr Kwok on 14th jan and surgery on the 15th :D super excited ! My stats are basically the same as yours 171cm 28years old 58kg 10a !!!! I have also been researching TCI non stop and I even made my own Instagram page for my boobs ! All was going so well until today Instagram de activated my account !!!! I was devesated I lost all my fellow BA girls and couldn't remember many user names ! I just decided to google breast augmentation forum and I came across this site ! This is soooooo much better !

We should keep in touch to see each other's progress x

Hi girls.

Im also new to this and have my consult with dr Kwok in early feb with surgery the next day. Have heard lots of good reviews about him, Super Excited but not sure what size to get. Im basically same stats 168cm 58kg and 10aa at the moment. Want a natural look, will be going under the muscle but not sure how many CC. I've heard it all depends on your body and breast tissue. Anyone have anymore advice or info on this??

I am also fairly new to the forums, and although I am not booked in yet, I am looking to book with Dr Kwok for late April 2015. My stats are 180cm 65kg and a 10-12A. I also want a natural look under the muscle but I don't want to worry too much about the cc size since I have a lot of photos to show what size/look I am going for, and each size will look different depending on the individual.