Sign in to follow this  
Carlyd

New to forum, need advice and info

Hi everyone, I have just joined this forum as I am considering breast augmentation next year. I have done a lot of research on surgeons and I'm pretty confident I want dr piyapas who works out of Bangkok hospital Phuket.

I am also considering going through restored beauty getaways as they use dr piyapas and I worked with a girl who went through them and said she had no issues.

I will also be going by myself so considering a group tour. I am wanting to hear from people that have had experiences with dr piyapas or restored beauty getaways to help me make a decision. I would also love to hear from people who have made the journey over by themselves and if it's something you recommend and wish to share your experience or have any advice.

I can't make any comment on the surgeon and that hospital but I did go to get the BA done by myself and I would definitely recommend having someone go with you. It was more just nerves but on consultation day I was so scared and anxious and I really would've loved to have had my partner there with me, or at least a close friend. After surgery I didn't really mind because the "scary" part was kind of over, I just had to try and look after myself. I had fun, it was just a little difficult doing some things.

I'm having my BA in 2 weeks with Piyapas, however I went with destination beauty and I just seen that cosmeditour have brought out an amazing gaurantee for surgery free revision, free return flights if needed, capsular contraction garauntee ect. I know wish I went with them!!! Would be so great to know you have all those things if needed. Check them out Cosmeditour.com pretty sure they just brought it out today! :-) hope this helps