doll_xx

The Breast Clinic Sydney??

Hi Lematasa - sending a FR as my best friend is wanting to go the Breast Clinic also and she is absolutely terrified! I think the more people she sees who have gone to them, the better she will feel about doing it. She wants nothing more than to have non saggy - perky boobies but is scared!

Hope you dont mind the FR Xx

Hi, I had my BA done by Dr Kevin Ho through TBC and it was an absolutely amazing experience from start to finish

The girls at TBC answer all your questions so patiently and give you a ring a few days before and after your surgery to see how you feel, and you really do feel looked after. I've heard Dr Moradi is really good, and Dr Ho was the best surgeon i could've picked. He's such a perfectionist, and he knows what looks good and what doesn't. He is also a really caring doctor, I flew in interstate the day before the surgery, which was a public holiday in Sydney but he opened his rooms for me and my sister to do our pre op consultation, and he says whenever I'm in Sydney give him a ring and he'll check up on me (he gave me his personal mobile) even if it was a weekend or holiday. Honestly I can't say anything bad about him, I love my results and I think they look perfect on me.

I was a 10A before and got 295cc textured anatomicals btw.