Roza

The Cosmetic Institute Sydney

I am very interested in getting my breasts done, however it's quite expensive in perth. I found this facebook page called "the Cosmetic Institute" in Bondi Sydney that offer breast implants for $5990, and with flights and accommodation it's still cheaper than over here.

So my question is, has anyone had their breasts done at this clinic or has any experience with the doctors there?

I want to get all the facts before i make a decision.

Hi Roza! Welcome to the forum. I am booked in for 5 weeks and so far they have been brilliant! The price is great, Dr Lee is my chosen surgeon and he personally has responded to any questions I've had.

I'm from Perth too and found the pricing really expensive, so looked into TCI. After all the reviews, heaps of girls on here getting/having them done - I decided I would go with them. I'm booked into the Bondi Clinic. I fly over on 24th Nov, consult 25th Nov, surgery 26th and I fly back on 28th Nov. So accommodation isn't that much as I'm not staying for long.

Do you have any specific questions you would like answered that I could perhaps help with?

Hi Roza! Welcome to the forum. I am booked in for 5 weeks and so far they have been brilliant! The price is great, Dr Lee is my chosen surgeon and he personally has responded to any questions I've had.

I'm from Perth too and found the pricing really expensive, so looked into TCI. After all the reviews, heaps of girls on here getting/having them done - I decided I would go with them. I'm booked into the Bondi Clinic. I fly over on 24th Nov, consult 25th Nov, surgery 26th and I fly back on 28th Nov. So accommodation isn't that much as I'm not staying for long.

Do you have any specific questions you would like answered that I could perhaps help with?

Oooo that's close! How exciting :D..

I wont be getting it done until April next year, but I want to make sure I know everything i can before hand and be able to get plenty of time off work.

Did you call them or talk via email? Did you book flights through them or by yourself? Do you have someone who is coming along to look after you or are you hiring a nurse? What size are you going/ type of implant/ above or under the breast? Did you have a consultation here in perth first to get an idea?

Sorry haha

When I first started researching I was planning for end of March next year too! Then I got impatient haha!

When I first wanted to book, I emailed an enquiry. They rang me back that same day, told me to send them pictures etc. They sent me an information pack on everything. I sent off my pictures. They emailed me back letting me know I was a suitable candidate and to call them when I wanted to book. I gave them a ring and they listed out dates and surgeons. I picked one, you have to pay a $2,000 deposit and $150 consult fee to lock it all in and that was that.

I've asked questions since and I've had the ladies answer and my surgeon personally answered as well.

I booked flights on my own. They don't help with that.

They give you a 10% discount on Meriton accommodation too (I booked using that)

I am bringing my husband along to be my slave :)

I have no idea on size, will find out and choose the day before. I don't have a problem with that as now I can't drive myself crazy on sizes haha.

TCI use textured, rounds - they do not do tear drop.

I was always planning round, textured, under the muscle, so that works in well with my plan haha.

No consult here in Perth, but you can always do that here to get an idea of what you're after. I think restored beauty do a measure consult for $50 or something. Most other consults are $150-$200

Hi Roza

I'm in the same position as you, in Perth and thinking about going to TCI. I called today to get some dates and possibly looking at April as well as my daughter who will be in kindy will be on school holidays, well near enough, so hubby could come with me. I'm trying to do lots of research and it's doing my head in. I planned on under us le for the more "natural look" but that's about all so far. I have asked dates for Dr Tang as he seemed to hVe a good rep on here, but now thinking maybe Dr Lee too, I'm not sure. Can anyone suggest reasons for or against either of these? DanniP what questions would I be asking, anything specific you asked? I'm an extremely small A, lost after my girls, not that I had anything to begin with anyway. Can I send you a FR Roza and DanniP?

When I first started researching I was planning for end of March next year too! Then I got impatient haha!

When I first wanted to book, I emailed an enquiry. They rang me back that same day, told me to send them pictures etc. They sent me an information pack on everything. I sent off my pictures. They emailed me back letting me know I was a suitable candidate and to call them when I wanted to book. I gave them a ring and they listed out dates and surgeons. I picked one, you have to pay a $2,000 deposit and $150 consult fee to lock it all in and that was that.

I've asked questions since and I've had the ladies answer and my surgeon personally answered as well.

I booked flights on my own. They don't help with that.

They give you a 10% discount on Meriton accommodation too (I booked using that)

I am bringing my husband along to be my slave :)

I have no idea on size, will find out and choose the day before. I don't have a problem with that as now I can't drive myself crazy on sizes haha.

TCI use textured, rounds - they do not do tear drop.

I was always planning round, textured, under the muscle, so that works in well with my plan haha.

No consult here in Perth, but you can always do that here to get an idea of what you're after. I think restored beauty do a measure consult for $50 or something. Most other consults are $150-$200

Thanks for the reply! That helps a lot. I think i am going to go with Dr Lee at Bondi and also get accommodation through their website. I'm going to go for a consult here first to get the most information but textured round, under the muscle seemed all right to me as far as I've read.

Yes you can add me melk

Feel free to fr:).

I didn't have a lot of questions as I am a very straight forward BA (as you'll see in my before pictures). I did ask about exercise, supplements, prior surgery that kind of thing. Due to my research I don't really have any other questions, but it's always good to know as much as possible going in. Their information packs give a lot of answers too. Like all post op care, pre op guidelines and the like. Ask them anything that is in your mind - they are more than happy to help!

I chose Dr Lee as I love the shape he does! And his incisions are masterpieces! I saw a couple of 1 week post op incisions and they are so subtle!

I didn't look into Dr Tang-but all their surgeons are great, I just chose Dr Lee as a personal preference. Have a look around and you will see results for all their surgeons and you can go from there!

I'm almost 2.5 weeks post op with Dr kwok at TCI in bondi junction, and so far cant fault them, i'm really happy thus far with my results considreing i was borderline to start with. I had 420cc XHP dual plane. Have had stacks of bruising but thats my body not any fault on their part, and all resect to them but they have upped my post op check ups to keep an eye on the bruises.

Recovery for me has been easy with minimal pain and discomfort and the twilight aenesthetic was simple, by the time they'd finished talking about inserting the needle i was waking up, felt like no time had passed at all.

I'm booked in with Dr tang on the 10th of December I'm from perth flying interstate with back to back so consult is on the 10th surgery is on the 11th, I have full trust in tci all their surgeons are amazing ! so far they have answered all my questions been like best friends on the other end of the phone and always get back to me ASAP they never leave a question Un answered. . feel free to FR me. I'm a perthie too :)

Hi ladies :)

I have also been considering this but i am in victoria and my fears are all about post op care? How do you know that they are going good and what happens if something goes wrong? Did you just see your local gp? Or do you send follow up pics to tci?

hii, you can get a nurse to look after you ir take someone with you to look after you my partner is coming with me and my son is getting baby sat by his nanna and nanny, we're only gone from the 10th and back on the 14th tho! I would say if you have a light carry on wheeled suitcase for the plane you'd be fine and just keep it tucked under the seat rather than above the head, or ask someone to put it up and pass it down. If you have to be by yourself you could even stay an extra couple days to relax and rest before heading home but I've herd by lots of girls they can be up and about shopping by day 2 after surgery so I'm sure you'd be fine :) as for post op care you go to your general gp for your 1 week check up and dressings changed and then you Skype tci also for all your post op checks, they will know if anything is wrong you can also get the capsular contracture guarantee wich is 490 dollars you do have to make sure you attend all your post op checks or for Interstate patients your post op checks over Skype! This guarantees you a reveiw surgery if you did happen to get cc for 5 years. xx

Im Booked with Dr Tang on the 7th Novemeber, i met with him about 5 weeks ago and he was great.. really put me at ease and answered all my questions..

but saying that i havnt heard anything bad about any of the TCI Doctors..

Im Booked with Dr Tang on the 7th Novemeber, i met with him about 5 weeks ago and he was great.. really put me at ease and answered all my questions..

but saying that i havnt heard anything bad about any of the TCI Doctors..

Hi guys what's the new face book page for them? How do I join? Tia

Hi melk it's for tci patients only all about pre and post op stuff! We all have discussions and all that kind of stuff you can join if your booked into tci looking to book into tci or previously had BA at tci :)

Hi Ladies, Im booked in with Dr Lee on the 29th and 30th January. Ive had a consult with 2 Plastic Surgeons in Perth, and have decided to go with Dr Lee at the TCI Bondi Clinic. I live in regional WA so consult one day, surgery the next when I fly over. But my mind is at ease as ive already had a few consults and have a good idea of my eligibility. Currently an 8A, looking for a C cup result. Ive started Vitamin E cream to assist in reducing having any stetch marks for the surgery (yes I know Im starting early lol). Very excitied to share the great experience im sure to have with thr TCI clininc, im already on the countdown 3 months, 5 days :) 

Hi Ladies, Im booked in with Dr Lee on the 29th and 30th January. Ive had a consult with 2 Plastic Surgeons in Perth, and have decided to go with Dr Lee at the TCI Bondi Clinic. I live in regional WA so consult one day, surgery the next when I fly over. But my mind is at ease as ive already had a few consults and have a good idea of my eligibility. Currently an 8A, looking for a C cup result. Ive started Vitamin E cream to assist in reducing having any stetch marks for the surgery (yes I know Im starting early lol). Very excitied to share the great experience im sure to have with thr TCI clininc, im already on the countdown 3 months, 5 days :)

Yay so exciting I started my Vit e cream as soon as I booked although I booked with only 12 weeks to count down! are you on the tci face book group we are all so supportive of each other it's so great ! You can't find it on fb you have to be added with your email address x

Yay KalGirl! I'm booked in with Dr Lee in less than 5 weeks so I will keep you updated on my progress!

I'm assuming you're in Kalgoorlie, I'm from Perth so I have the back to back consult surgery as well! Don't worry I started the stretch mark cream as soon as I booked as well haha. I'm also taking Collagen tablets to make my skin more stretchy - if I get stretch marks, I am convinced there is no way too avoid them if you're predisposed to them haha - will let you know :)