Sign in to follow this  
Tittytitty

Please Help! I'm new!!!

Hello ladies! I've just signed up as I have decided to have a boob job. I'm still in the early stages of researching so I am hoping being on here will help! Firstly, I am after some feedback on 'the Cosmetic Institute' in Sydney? Thanks in advance!!

Welcome to the forum! I'm booked in at TCI in 5 weeks time. There are heaps of girls on here who have gone TCI.

I'm going Dr Lee @ Bondi. I plan on taking a lot of pictures etc after I have mine done - my befores are already up. So feel free to have a look after the 26th November.

TCI have a very good rep, the price is fantastic and they even have a capsular contraction guarantee.

I don't know if you live in Sydney or not, but I'm in Perth and I have back to back surgery and consult. So I fly in on Mondsy 24th, consult Tues 25th, surgery Wed 26th and I fly home 28th.

Have a look around the forum - you will see heaps of TCI girls!

I'm pretty sure you pay an extra $500 for the CC 'guarantee'.

I had a consult with them but decided not to go with them. I was borderline and they wanted to put 520cc's in to fill them. It would have made me at least a G cup. I ended up getting 350cc's with a PS and am now a DD/E.

Yup, it's $5,990 (this covers your surgery, and post op appointments).

Extras:

Its $150 for consult

$75 for post op bra

$50 (approx) for medication

$490 (optional) capsular contraction guarantee. If you're interstate you skype them and it covers you for 5 years

So far I've had a great experience with them, any questions I've had they've answered the same day. My surgeon has contacted me personally as well, I like that :). And from what I've seen he is a master at incisions.

I'm a straight forward implant girl so they fit what I need perfectly!