Hey everyone, my name is Cassandra. 

I'm so excited to jet off to Thailand to get the boobs i've always dreamt of. My surgery date is November 11th at Bangkok International Hospital Phuket with Dr Piyapas.

I'm just after any info you found helpful or your personal experiences at the hospital. I've read so much online but just want to narrow it down to stuff specific to the hospital.

Also any information on what hotels people stayed at etc would be great too!

Looking forward to hearing your stories :)

Oooo how exciting not long now!!

Anything in particular that you wanted to know Hun?

I had my breast lift and augmentation done there in September and I'm so happy with the results. Not only that, but the hospital is fantastic and the staff are incredible :)

Hey everyone, my name is Cassandra.

I'm so excited to jet off to Thailand to get the boobs i've always dreamt of. My surgery date is November 11th at Bangkok International Hospital Phuket with Dr Piyapas.

I'm just after any info you found helpful or your personal experiences at the hospital. I've read so much online but just want to narrow it down to stuff specific to the hospital.

Also any information on what hotels people stayed at etc would be great too!

Looking forward to hearing your stories :)

I'm Nov 13th!!!!!! With Piyapas :-) wooop, can't wait to hear your experience the day before I go in! Haha I'm sure it would put me at ease..

Not long now!'

Oh that's awesome I will definitely try to keep you updated!

I sort of just want to know everything haha

Did everything run smoothly?

Also what type of clothes did you take to wear afterwards?

And i'm super confused about post op bras, so many different types to choose from!

Oooo how exciting not long now!!

Anything in particular that you wanted to know Hun?

I had my breast lift and augmentation done there in September and I'm so happy with the results. Not only that, but the hospital is fantastic and the staff are incredible :)

Hi thisisme,

I considered going to Thailand but I've kind of changed my mind. But do you mind me asking who your surgeon was? Was it expensive?

Ill be staying at Gracelands its soooooo nice and looks like a great please for me to recover haha :) ill defianlty be making a post on here whilst im over there keep a look out for it

Just looked at the hotels website and it looks beautiful!

I'm so excited to hear about your experience, everything will go smoothly no doubt.

How long will you be over there for? Make sure you recover in time to do some shopping :D

Just looked at the hotels website and it looks beautiful!

I'm so excited to hear about your experience, everything will go smoothly no doubt.

How long will you be over there for? Make sure you recover in time to do some shopping :D

Yeah i cant wait it will be so relaxing there.... all up i will be there 8 night only a short trip but long enough :) Im so excited the count down is on..... 4 days 20hrs until new boobs it makes me so happy