melk

TCI DR Nguyen reviews

Hi

Thinking of booking a back to back with Dr Nguyen? Please can anyone give me positives and negatives regarding his work. Any pics would be great too. I was looking at Dr Tang or Dr Lee, as they seem most popular but thought I'd see what the consensus switch him too? Might be able to get in sooner!

Thanks heaps ladies

Would also like to know this. Dr Lee is booked up in the time I want to get them done but if the other surgeons at Bondi are just as good and available i will book with them

I have had my consult with him, but not surgery yet. He was amazing at consult, and straight forward. He tells you everything you need to know, and will give you an honest opinion on size based on what you tell him you want. He had my hubby and I in stitches and put us at ease straight away.

Can I send a fr red kris, your of similar stats to me. I'm worried about size too, as don't have too long to think about it when doing a back to back, in decision making!

I'm feeling pretty good! Its been 11hrs and no pain yet. I dont feel sick or nauseous and Dr Nguyen and the team were great!

The nurse and aneasthasis were great and i dont even remember falling sleep! I woke up in my bra and the nurse helped dress me and took me to sit down and eat a lollie pop, biscuits and water :)