lozza81

Anybody had experiences with 'The Breast Clinic' & Dr Moradi?

Hi

Currently looking at plastic surgeons for lift and implants around Sydney. I like all the work done by the surgeons at The Breast Clinic, their gallery has lots of really natural looking breasts. I particulary like Dr Moradi.

Has anyone had any experiences with the clinic or with him?

TIA

Hi Lozza81, I had a BA and BL with Dr Moradi in December last year and since have had several people see him and all of us are happy with our results.  You are welcome to send me a FR and check out my photos :)

Hi Stace, probably not a great help as I only had BA but I paid $8k.. Well, $8300 to be exact... Do you have private health and a bub under 7? I know that makes a huge difference as you get rebates from Medicare and your health insurer...:)

Hi Stace, probably not a great help as I only had BA but I paid $8k.. Well, $8300 to be exact... Do you have private health and a bub under 7? I know that makes a huge difference as you get rebates from Medicare and your health insurer...:)

I have been given a quote for around 14,000 to have a BA & BL done. I am just seeing whether this seems to be the going rate.

I do have 2 kids both are under 7. I have called Medicare and they said that the dr would have to send in a form once the surgery is done & then I may not be approved for a refund. I don't have private health insurance either.

Guest Cosmetic

Just make sure the doc gives you item numbers. .. Medicare cannot reject that..I know ppl who had rhino purely for cosmetics and the docs give them item number to claim while some PS not all...

would be beneficial to join a health fund serve the waitjng period then go 4 surgery!

The Medicare refund alone is quite small .. It's the health insurance rebate that makes the big difference....

I was going to wait 12 months and join a health fund but was borderline needing lift so decided to go ahead with just BA...

Good luck Stsce...:)

Thanks for asking Em78.

My initial plan to have them done next year has been put back :-( Unfortunely it all comes down to money... we are building a new house and I also want to buy nearly all new furniture so I'm going to have to wait till 2016. 

I still think I will go with Dr Moradi though and I'm going to join a fund and wait out the waiting period as I know I need both BL and BA so it will be worthwhile.