Snowbunny

Anyone seen Dr Mansoor Mirkazemi? Experiences?

Hello ladies,

Just wondering if anyone's had their BA with Mansoor and what were your experiences? I had a consult with him a few weeks ago at his Collins st rooms in Melbourne & was very happy with how it all went. He has BA packages... The silver package which is the day surgery option for $9k & it includes surgical & anaesthetic fees, theatre & bed fee, Silimed breast implants, surgical bra & $100 donation to a breast cancer charity. He has other packages ( gold & platinum) which cost more & involve an overnight stay. Just want to see if there's anyone out there who has had their BA done by him & are you happy with the result? Thanks.

Meeeeeee!!!!!

I had my BA 14 weeks ago and I cannot fault my results, exactly what I asked for minimal pain, quick recovery. What were u reccomended? Have u had any other consults?

I'm happy to share pics if u want to send me a fr although I haven't updated my pics for ages.

Hello! Yay, found someone!! :)

I have my next consult with him on nov 6th. I like the fact that he doesn't use any drains post op! I only know one other person who has had her BA with him & she is very happy with her results. Mansoor basically said that he could put any implant in me & it would look good. He recommend going a bit bigger than what I actually want, as they will look smaller in 6-12 months time after they settle down. He said most women regret not going bigger. I'm afraid of going too big though!!! I'm thinking of getting the polyurethane teardrops as I'm after a more natural look. He is also in the process of getting a 3D computer program so that we can see how they will look, size wise, on my body! Looking fwd to my next visit!!

I had BA with him in April

I had silver package and choose the brazilians

Really happy with results and standard of care was top notch. Went to him after visiting 3 other surgeons . My partner came to the consultation and he was more than generous with his time

On 23/10/2014 at 8:37 PM, Cupcakesdd said:

Meeeeeee!!!!!

I had my BA 14 weeks ago and I cannot fault my results, exactly what I asked for minimal pain, quick recovery. What were u reccomended? Have u had any other consults?

I'm happy to share pics if u want to send me a fr although I haven't updated my pics for ages.

Hi @Cupcakesdd, just wondering if you still had pictures you are happy to share.  I had a consult with Mansoor a few weeks ago and was happy with how it went, just trying to see some more of his work before I make my final decision.

How did your surgery end up going @Snowbunny?