kittycat

Late March / Early April 2015 boobie dates!!!

Hi ladies!

Just wanting to get a few contacts going for around this period so we can all share our excitement and worries together!

I am booked in for consultation on the 30th March 2015 and surgery the following day with Dr Kwok from Bondi TCI.

I am so bloody excited but can't stop looking at before and afters....mostly afters of boobs!!! I think my husband is enjoying me sending him texts every now and again of my ideal boobs. Lol

Please feel free to fr me!

X

Hey! No i live only about an hour and a half away from Bondi so don't need accommodation. It's great they have the deal with them though. It's a nice place.

Are you travelling to Sydney for it? Got someone coming down with you? :)

Bellaboo you're travelling too hey? Maybe you're staying at the meriton?

Hey also ladies apparently there is a fb page we can join that's specifically for tci girls booked in our thinking of booking in. It's supposed to be great but I can't find it... Maybe coz I'm looking on my phone?

Hello to all you lovely, Patient ladies! Its so nice to meet other people are just as excited as me but have to wait a few months too! feels like forever some days. I booked with TCI not realising there was a 4 month wait.. was hoping for January boobs but am looking forward to March with Dr Lee.. Where are you all looking for inspo? And do you keep changing your mind on cc's and profile? I'm thinking XHP so I can have amazing cleavage :p

Haha I actually think my hubby might get sick of all the boob talk soon! Last night was pretty funny...he felt like baking so was in the kitchen with a loaf of bread baking away and just starting to make some cookies while I was on the computer looking at boobs! Role reversal there. Lol

In regards to size and shape I'm thinking of going around a 365cc round high profile. Initially I thought I wanted a more natural look with moderates but looking at the boobs I nearly drool over I realised I'm wanting the high profile... Not thinking I'll go all out with the xhp though.. I'm quite skinny so thought they may look too out there. Thoughts? Can't wait to stop wearing these bloody padded bras! Lol

Sorry for late reply kittycat!

Yeah I'm from Adelaide, so will be flying over for a few days :) my partner was more than happy to come along with me, even after I told him he'd be my slave haha!

I am trying so hard not to think about the size, and am just going to go with what looks the most natural on the day! Don't want to freak myself out with the sizes :/

Yayyy for the list coming along… it will be amazing when we hit March and all the surgeries start!

9 March  – BeesBoobs – Dr Lee - TCI

25 March  – mjt84 – Dr Tang – TCI

25 March  – sammi87 – Dr Doung – Parramatta TCI

26 March  – larissajayne92 – Dr Lee – Bondi TCI

27 March  – Hayleyworrall – Thailand

30 March  – Ceal82 – Dr Ces

30 March  - quixote88 – Dr Narupon - PIAC

31 March  – kittycat (Christine) – Dr Kwok – Bondi TCI

9 April  – Bellaboo – Dr Kwok - TCI 

xx

As much as I am sure we all wished we could book earlier, from now until March, the time goes sooo quickly! Christmas is just around the corner, and then we are into January, with Australia Day, February is a short month, and then its MARCH :) 

My birthday is also in March so I have a couple of countdowns on..

Hi Girls, yep Kittycat, I'm staying at the Meriton too! I'm with you all on the 'say goodbye to padded bras'! Can't wait to buy something nice for a change. Not sure about sizing, I'm hoping I can show my surgeon a few pics and he will tell me what's best... Can't believe I'm finally on a roll call, lol : )

Morning ladies,

I'm a brand new by to the site and am have my consult on March 26th and surgery on the 27th with Dr tang. I'm staying at the meriton parramatta and am flying down from central QLD. I'm super nervous as the photos I sent through to Dr Tang he has said I'm borderline needing a lift, thanks kids for sucking the life out of them lol. I would be heart broken if I get down there and he says he can't go ahead and that I will need a lift somewhere else :/

Bring on March already!!!!

As much as I am sure we all wished we could book earlier, from now until March, the time goes sooo quickly! Christmas is just around the corner, and then we are into January, with Australia Day, February is a short month, and then its MARCH :) 

My birthday is also in March so I have a couple of countdowns on..

I've been thinking the Same, there's so much happening between now and March that hopefully the time will go quickly

Has anyone made Rice Sizes to try out? I did this last night and it was awesome to looks down and see boobies! Not sure how accurate the sizers are but it certainly helped and put some nerves at bay.

Morning ladies,

I'm a brand new by to the site and am have my consult on March 26th and surgery on the 27th with Dr tang. I'm staying at the meriton parramatta and am flying down from central QLD. I'm super nervous as the photos I sent through to Dr Tang he has said I'm borderline needing a lift, thanks kids for sucking the life out of them lol. I would be heart broken if I get down there and he says he can't go ahead and that I will need a lift somewhere else :/

Bring on March already!!!!

Hi ChloeH, where abouts in CQ are you, i'm from Rockhampton/Glenlee. I have consult on the 25th and surgery 26th with Dr Tang also :-) When are you flying down?

Hi ChloeH, where abouts in CQ are you, i'm from Rockhampton/Glenlee. I have consult on the 25th and surgery 26th with Dr Tang also :-) When are you flying down?

Hi, I'm from a property near Clermont :) fly down on the 26th and have my consult that arv. Such a small world :)