Erin

Any Feb 2015 Tummy Tuckers yet?

Hi there, I have been lurking for awhile.  I have TT booked for 10 Feb - getting excited but nervous as well.  I have 4 children 10-4 so the thought of 4-5 nights, which my PS has recommended is freaking me out!  Looking forward to a flatter tummy- although I am not a 'small' person this - I am hoping - will not only help with my back (6-8 cm ab separation) but make me more comfortable in my body.......

Hi SADTmum, when I booked my surgery February felt like so far away but now it seems to be coming up so quick. I have 4 children too aged 1.5-8 I can't see myself staying in hospital  5 days like PS wants but will just see how it goes. 

I'm booked in with Dr Broadhurst for a Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation, on the 29th of January i can't wait.

Though i am a little scared of the pain lol, Dr Broadhurst said 2 days in hospital depending on how i handle the pain. :-)

I'm booked in with Dr Broadhurst for a Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation, on the 29th of January i can't wait.

Though i am a little scared of the pain lol, Dr Broadhurst said 2 days in hospital depending on how i handle the pain. :-)

Thanks bzaw - although part of me can't wait for the laying around and not doing anything!  At least in hospital I cannot see what carnage is going on around me and the "MUM.........."!  

Just wondering if anyone would be happy to share the approximate cost in total? I do not have private health so will just pay for it all by myself with hopefully some back on medicare via referral. I am looking at Broadhurst in BNE as well :-)