Hi ladies,

Just wondering if anyone can give me some revision surgery feedback?

Had revision surgery today, had my implants lowered, feeling pretty damn good in comparison to the first op, up and about etc but just wondering if anyone knows about swelling, do they swell up much? Experiences with how long they take to settle? When you were able to exercise etc?

any info would be great, thanks :) 

Oh I am so sorry i went MIA for a little while! Wow, revision surgery! How was it? How is it all going?

I was pretty sore the second time, had a fuller range of movement, but very sore because there was some extra work.

Hope your okay! xx

I had my 3 month check up the other day and I was told that mine are still sitting too high and if they don't drop by the 6 month appointment I may also need revision. Iv been massaging like crazy so I hope they drop! Did it cost a lot to get the revision surgery if u dont mind me asking?

Hey Nadz81, it didn't cost me a cent which was awesome. Don't stress if you do need it, I was back doing beach runs and stairs this morning so the recovery time is nowhere near as bad - depending on what you have done but I just had mine lowered as they were sitting too high still! 

Feel free to msg me if you have questions hun xo

I have my 6month op check next month. Mine were done by Dr Tang. Kine still sit very high and have a very noticeable hump. Like an invisiblw push up bra. Looks so unnatural and a bit embarrasing at the beach. Difference is with TCI its going to cost $2000 to fix

Hey chiwee, if they are still sitting around the collarbone that seems like it would be pretty high still? Mine were not around my collar bone but were still way too high for me and my surgeon agreed, I guess it's about personal preference and expectations also! xx

How are you going chiwee? Your grand father asked me the other week how you were but I hadn't spoke to you and I have lost your number. Was going to text you. Any updated photos? Your grand dad is a charmer hey hahaha

I have private health insurance but I was told that they dont cover costs unless it is done in a hospital :(

It doesn't have to be an actual hospital but one registered with the PHI. For instance my PS operates out of a surgery under his clinic, it's a day surgery, and an eye surgery but it was a registered venue so I was able to use my PHI with my revision. If you call your private health with the clinic/surgery they will tell you if they're registered. Def doesn't have to be an actual proper hospital :)