delly

Inspire Cosmetics opening in Syd & Bris 2015 - $5900 implants

20 posts in this topic

Hey girls,

I saw this ad pop up on facebook for a company called Inspire Cosmetics that will be offering $5900 implants in Sydney & Brisbane this year.

Just wondering what your thoughts are on this offer/company & if you think they seem legitimate?

From the website it looks like the company is based overseas but are bringing plastic surgeons to Australia to compete with TCI.

I like that they're offering plastic surgeons instead of cosmetic surgeons for the the same price as TCI but wonder if their lack of track record, possible plastic surgeons being from overseas & longevity of Australian clinics might be an issue.

Roxy Roo likes this

Are you affiliated with this organisation ?

Or is this a genuine post?

No it's a genuine post as I got the same advert and when I replied to the email I got that same information sent to me. It says they're australian plastic surgeons offering BAs for $5990. Apparently it's a company that would organise Bas for women overseas but now they're doing it here in aus and says that it's only is brisbane and Sydney at the moment but will be opening in major cities as of this year! I'm waiting for the next email that gives you a separate number to call to enquire. It says the surgeons will be well known Aussie surgeons!

I look forward to hearing who these surgeons are, I can't imagine any well known plastic surgeon operating for that, in fact that's what they normally charge as their fee then you have implants and hospital etc

There's 5 doctors go to what clinic.com its shows there faces and names.

Caterpillar won't be happy with one Surgeon :(

caterpillar likes this

http://www.whatclinic.com/cosmetic-plastic-surgery/australia/victoria/melbourne/toorak/inspire-cosmetics

Start your research girls ... I found the surgeons for you before 7th Jan 2014 lol

I wonder how on earth they got admitting operating rights here in Australia?

No I believe that's the surgeons they use for Thailand, it doesn't say anywhere they will be coming here nor do I think they have the time

Minx likes this

Yes I found that last night too and came to the same conclusion as Don. Looks like the Aussie surgeons names are being released on the 7th.

hmmmmmm interesting... definitely following this topic!

I've just re-read this topic and realise that my post (attached) sounds as if I'm interested to change my plans of going to Phuket for my booked procedures. I just want to clarify, I am so excited to have been able to get in with Dr Boonchai and wouldn't change these bookings for the world... I'm so looking forward to my 3 weeks recovery near the ocean. However... as many of you know PS kinda becomes addictive so just watching this topic for future reference :p .

From my research before choosing my surgeon here In australia, it seems that most charge between 5000 - 8000 just for their fee. This doesnt include the implants, anaethetist, hospital etc. So im guessing these surgeons are charging considerably less for their fees. The first thing that comes to my mind is are they as qualified and been doing it as long as our surgeons. If so why are they taking such a big pay cut?

As my ps said you get what you pay for! As Don said there will be additional cost on top of that.. I'm just curious who would wanna charge that low and why? Good deal for you girls just hope the surgeon's are good!

I have a consultation with TCI on the 22nd but if the surgeons look good at inspire I will get a consultation with them too before I decide on booking with TCI! Hopefully they are experienced Australian plastic surgeons.

I would like to see them open something like this in Melbourne where they do not have many options for afordable surgery. Fingers crossed!!

May well be a legit agency..but they do not seem to be well established at all even though the website refers to thousands of European clients.

The website is not well written at all and could do with a lot of work. Facebook page is not active at all.

Not sure I would be handing money over until I had read quite a number of verified positive reviews.

CandiceHasBoobies likes this

In answer to the question about why they'd take a pay cut, its very likely that they're not experienced as other surgeons.  Surgery is like many things - you get what you pay for!  Top surgeons have patients flocking to them and therefore their time is more precious and subsequently becomes worth more.  More junior surgeons may charge less while they build their expertise and client base.

I have a consultation this Friday with Dr Rohit Jai Kumar although there isn't much info on him online he is a plastic surgeon. Dr Mark is booked out for 6 months so is no longer available for this offer.

Hoping to get more sizing options as I only ended up with one at TCI as I was a bit overwhelmed by Dr Niro. 445cc moderate which looked good proportionately but seems a bit big for my height 5'2"/152cm and weight 58kg. I know they cant say what size it will be but I think anything over a C will look silly on me given how short I am. He said off the record that size might be a C+ but I'll be really unhappy if it's a D so I'm thinking I should go smaller just to be safe. Also I am completely flat chested so don't know if this size will make up for the fact I have no breast tissue already OR end up looking like these massive things bolted to my chest.