MelbGal

Moderate profile? Is there enough upper pole?

Hi ladies. Thanks so laugh for your advice this far, I'm seconds away from making my decision

I'm tossing between 330 and 335cc and the ony difference is one is moderate profile and the other high.

I'm thinking the width of the 330 fits me better but wondering if the moderate profile will give me enough fullness/projection or will it be like a flat wide pancake? I have pancakes already and don't need anymore! :)

I've been wanting to go slightly bigger maybe to 350cc but unfortunately the ony implant available in that range that the surgeon uses is in an extra high profile which I feel will be too much projection

Any advice?

My stats are 165kgs and 56kgs. My breast width I think is 11.5cms (I forget).

The profile descriptions are low, moderate, high; and extra high

I'm definitely leaving towards the high profile, but in the silimed range, the next size up in the high profile range after the 330cc is the 385cc which I think is a massive jump! And in the moderate the next size up is the 390cc. The only other siE in the range I would consider is the 360cc but that's a low profile and I def don't want that, it's way too wide for me and no projection

i'm pretty much identical stats to you and posted a picture yesterday of my progress and i have mod plus 325cc if you wanted to have a look at what sort of projection you will get :)

do you mind if I fr you I'm 163cm 49.5kgs had my heart set on mod plus at a guess around 330cc op 11 March still trying to get my head around it all. Want natural look but biggest I can go without bolt ons or looking stupid if that makes sense.

If there is no moderate plus definitely go high profile. I have moderate plus and although l love the side boob and cleavage it gives me cos they are close together l don't have alot of upper pole fullness. It depends on what you are after. My surgeon suggested moderate plus because l don't have alot of breast tissue and it would look less fake. Good luck.

I went high profile and love the projection they give as I was also a small A cup. My surgeon chose that based on my stats and frame etc. so ultimately the PS will be able to recommend what's best for you but I do love high profile.