June 2015 Girls

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me Me Me!! 13th June Dr Boonchai

I'm still in the planning stages but hoping for June 24th surgery in Phuket! I can't wait to get everything booked so I know it's really happening!

I'm June 3rd with Dr Boonchai at PIAC I'm so excited!! Heard so many great things about Dr B too.

Oh Dr B.... he's the surgeon I originally wanted but he doesn't do thigh lifts.... I think all the surgeons at PIAC are good though.

I have just confirmed surgery and booked flights and accommodation over the weekend, so I am super excited but three months seems so far away...

I have been on a 12 month countdown, it goes so fast, feel like its the home stretch now!

Oh wow, 12 months of waiting, you must be very patient....  Have you been to Thailand before? 

Hi 

Yes we go every year, we have friends who live there and we make it an annual holiday. I decide last year on our holiday after meeting a lady who had been to PIAC so have been saving and planning. Getting super excited now!

Hi 

Yes we go every year, we have friends who live there and we make it an annual holiday. I decide last year on our holiday after meeting a lady who had been to PIAC so have been saving and planning. Getting super excited now!

You must have some good tips then... where to go, what to do, where to eat.... We are staying in Karon Beach.

You must have some good tips then... where to go, what to do, where to eat.... We are staying in Karon Beach.

Must eat at Joe's Downstairs and also in Patong Number 6 is great food. Love also going to Paradise beach, south of Patong. White box restaurant, I will think of more I'm sure, thats just off the top of my head. Oh and go to Surin, the restaurants are great along the beach, Catch the beach club, amazing, there is another new one there, next to that called Bimi and 2 brothers!

Hi everyone. I'm booked in for a BA and BL June 13th at Piac with Dr Thanakom.Im staying at the Centara Karon for 18 nights flying out a bit earlier so can do some trips etc. Traveling as a family as I'm petrified of surgery so bringing my hubby and 3 kids along for the ride lol. I've booked tge surgery only option with cosmeditour and organised the flights and hotel myself. Super excited but also really nervous too.....

Hi everyone. I'm booked in for a BA and BL June 13th at Piac with Dr Thanakom.Im staying at the Centara Karon for 18 nights flying out a bit earlier so can do some trips etc. Traveling as a family as I'm petrified of surgery so bringing my hubby and 3 kids along for the ride lol. I've booked tge surgery only option with cosmeditour and organised the flights and hotel myself. Super excited but also really nervous too.....

Im the 13th too! Might see you there!!

• 2 weeks later...