Katydid

Plastic surgeon in WA

Hi all, I'm new to this forum but I have read a lot here over the past few weeks. I was very excited about getting a BA from TCI this year however when I sent them through photos they said I would need a breast lift as well. I would like some information please on PS in Perth, I am just starting to research now and would like to know the ins and out of PS and what I need to look for. Thank you

Tony Connell is not only considered the best plastic surgeon in Perth, but he only does "natural" breasts. He's in Rokeby Road Subiaco. Definitely check him out. If you get a referral from your GP prior to the consult, you will pay much less.

Im a Tony Connell girl and he is the best! As he doesnt advertise you can't find websites etc but there are a few girls on here normally happy to share results. Feel feel to send a FR if you would like to see mine :) Good luck hun 

Thank you for the recomendation. I will look him up, well phone tge office and find out what information they can send. I would love to see his work but i do not know how to FR so if you can, can you add me?. Does he do lifts aswel? And have you had a lift or just a BA?