elle11

October 2015 girls

Hi ladies,

I thought I would start a thread for any girls having surgery in October this year! I will be heading to Phuket for a BL+BA with Dr. Boonchai @ PIAC on Oct 20th and would be keen to share info/tips and follow each others progress etc. I will most likely be travelling alone too, not 100% sure yet, but might be leaving hubby and 2 kids at home for 16 nights eek! I am going through Cosmeditour too. :)

xxx

Hi I'm hoping to have my BA in the October school holidays with either dr Murray or dr connell. I have a consult with dr Murray in 2 weeks and dr connell 3rd July. Can't wait. I'll have to travel to Perth for mine with hubby and the 3 kids

I'm going to Phuket with Cosmeditour, arriving 7/10 and I think surgery will be on the 8th. I have had recommendations from Dr Boonchai and Dr Veerawat so am still tossing up which surgeon to go with, they both have excellent reviews. I'll be doing a group tour so my husband can stay home with our 3 kids. Before kids I was an AAcup (currently a saggy Acup) and when I first started breastfeeding I got up to a D cup, which I loved and am hoping to get back to that size because I know it suits my frame (I'm 172cms, and 55kgs) I breastfed for a total of 6 years so definately think its time to do something for myself and I'll be 30 at the beginning of next year so new boobs will be my present to myself.

Hey asha015 how exciting!! I've been dealing with Emily from CMT she's lovely and so helpful! are you on the forum on fb? She changed my surgery date for me to the 14th Oct, because before I would have stayed until the 3rd of Nov and into the high season the price would've increased. So now I'm flying in on the 13th and out on the 28th :)

where are you staying? xx

newboobies2 that's exciting!! Do you know what date your having surgery yet? My date has been changed to the 14th and my family are most likely coming with me now. So flying to Phuket on the 13th, surgery the 14th and flying home on the 28th. Very exciting! :D

I am sure more girls will join this thread as the weeks fly past, but so far we have:

8th- asha01 - PIAC, Dr. Boonchai/Dr. Veerawat

14th- elle11 (me) - PIAC, Dr. Boonchai

newboobies2 (date to be confirmed)

xx

So have had my consult with Dr Murray today. He's really nice and I liked his manner.

He's suggested 400cc dual plane textured rounds to get me to a DD.

I'm yet to book in for the surgery cod I have to try was to it around hubbies Fifo roster

Ooh how exciting! Sounds good! Yeah I have had to cancel my surgery in October because of hubbies work being really busy around that time of year, leading into Christmas etc. so thinking now April next year!! I was so shattered when he came to me and told me we have to reschedule. But I know that we will be able to do it more comfortably if we do it next year. I told my Cosmeditour rep and she said it's fine to change the date but I havent locked anything in yet as I'm not yet sure what dr boonchai's schedule is during April but hopefully in the coming months I will know!

Oh that's disappointing that you've had to delay your surgery Elle. Have you been able to set a new date yet??

I've just gotten approval for a loan so have the money sitting there just need to go ahead and book the date now which I'm thinking will be the 28th September now. Excited but feeling abit selfish and silly for wanting to do surgery that's not necessary.

Can't wait for it to all be done now but

I'm hoping to book in with Dr Lee at TCI Bondi for October.. 

Leave from work was just approved, now waiting for my breast ultrasound and regular blood test and Pap smear results! (I'm a worry-word t so just to be sure, don't want to spend the money then realise I needed it for something else)

will keep you all posted! 

Princess22, do you know what size you're hoping for? Have you had your consult yet?

xx

Edited by melbba
Autocorrect on my phone is crazy

HI I'm booked in for BA & BL on 2 Oct with Dr M.erten. He is a great doctor and I am very confident in that regard but now I'm starting to panic about the recovery and I'm wondering if I should postpone. My op is Fri and I need to be back to normal for Monday as school term resumes and I have three young kids (2,4,7) the eldest needs to get back to school and my little ones well... they need to drive me crazy at home. ha ha. I am looking forward to seeing my surgeon again next month to discuss driving on day 3 and whether he thinks I am too ambitious with this... I am hoping he will reassure me at my next consult... 

I won't have any help at home so it is a bit of a big deal if I screw up and find myself useless on the lounge.

As for the boobs well I am pretty small framed 160cm, 54kg but hoping to lose a couple of kilos pre surgery. I breastfed and went from a 10B to a 10FF in pregnancy now I'm a 10C with very saggy breasts, lots of loose skin. He recommended 285CC anatomical under the muscle with lollypop lift. 

Looking forward to reading everyone's journey. :D

Hi ladies I've also booked in for October 16th. 

Would love to join this group.

i too am booked for October 16th!!

I'm with Dr Lee at TCI Bondi - going for Mod Plus 210 or 240cc unders.

Going for the small naturally perky look :) 

Can't wait! 9 weeks to go. 

I'm new to this.

what happens once you find your "surgery month group"?

do we just say when we are getting done and that's it?

I think so I'm also new 😄

But in saying that I'm thinking support group ?? I'll be so anxious as it gets closer so looking forward to chatting to ladies in the same position getting procedure done around the same time