Opinions and Advice Please!

Hello beautiful ladies!

It has been a very long time since I've been on PSF since I had my BA at TCI last year.

I am now considering liposuction and have no idea where to start!

I loved my experience at TCI with my BA, has anyone had liposuction by TCI?

If not, can anyone recommend reasonably priced surgeons who perform liposuction in either NSW, QLD or Melbourne?

Any pictures, information, pricing etc. would be so very much appreciated!!

-Tegan

Hi Teegan. He is a cosmetic surgeon but Bruce Fox in Melbourne is a master of liposuction and very well priced. Its his main procedure. The downside is the wait times to consult with him as he's so busy so I would recommend booking a.s.a.p. It's around a 3-4 month wait. Stay well away of Scott Turner in Dee Why. He has to be the worst Sydney lipo doctor. I've seen his work through ladies emailing me pics and it's shocking.

Its hard to know who the best in Australia is for this surgery. 

I agree Don. Fixing a bad job is a massive deal and the level of "fixed" is very relative. "Normalised" is the best bet for fixing bad lipo. 

Hi Caterpillar - thank you for that advice! I have had a look at Dr Fox's website and his work looks good. Did you have lipo with him??

I definitely will be going quality over cost Donatella. Most certainly would rather be chubby than have a poor lipo result!

Hi Caterpillar - thank you for that advice! I have had a look at Dr Fox's website and his work looks good. Did you have lipo with him??

I definitely will be going quality over cost Donatella. Most certainly would rather be chubby than have a poor lipo result!

I came very close to going with Dr Fox but then stupidly got sucked into the myth that Thai surgeons give the same results if not better than Aussie surgeons. I had enough savings to do a cosmetic surgeon in Aus or a plastic surgeon in Thailand and I stupidly thought the latter was the way to go. I did my research but was naive to fake reviews. I since realised that most of the lipo reviews on the Thai Dr I went with were probably fake. They haven't ever returned my PM's or spoken to me after the botched surgery. Anyway, I got botched by a very bad lipo job. 

Dr fox and his staff were nicer to me than any other surgeons I spoke to afterward. He was very honest with me that because the botch is so extensive and overaggressive it was quite far outside his ability to fix properly. If he'd been my primary surgeon I know I'd have been fine. He immediately saw what had been done wrong on me and knew all these rules that the Thai maniac flaunted. I saw him 3 months out of the botched surgery and Dr Fox even predicted the future horrors of further damage that I now see appearing down the track (further collapsing, rippling etc) 

I see this as my last chance to be normal again so will be going to the US for revision lipo repair surgery. I can't take any more chances. 

I came very close to going with Dr Fox but then stupidly got sucked into the myth that Thai surgeons give the same results if not better than Aussie surgeons. I had enough savings to do a cosmetic surgeon in Aus or a plastic surgeon in Thailand and I stupidly thought the latter was the way to go. I did my research but was naive to fake reviews. I since realised that most of the lipo reviews on the Thai Dr I went with were probably fake. They haven't ever returned my PM's or spoken to me after the botched surgery. Anyway, I got botched by a very bad lipo job. 

Dr fox and his staff were nicer to me than any other surgeons I spoke to afterward. He was very honest with me that because the botch is so extensive and overaggressive it was quite far outside his ability to fix properly. If he'd been my primary surgeon I know I'd have been fine. He immediately saw what had been done wrong on me and knew all these rules that the Thai maniac flaunted. I saw him 3 months out of the botched surgery and Dr Fox even predicted the future horrors of further damage that I now see appearing down the track (further collapsing, rippling etc) 

I see this as my last chance to be normal again so will be going to the US for revision lipo repair surgery. I can't take any more chances. 

Oh my goodness! You poor thing. That is terrible. I am so sorry that happened to you!

I am pleased Dr Fox was sympathetic to your situation. Some Australian doctors are very judgemental when you go with overseas doctors, rather than being sympathetic to the situation at hand. If you're comfortable sharing, I would really like to see where this doctor went wrong so I am prepared for what I should and shouldn't expect.

I really hope that the US repair helps you! 

I think Dr Fox has a very good record for results and has been doing it since the 80s. He is a cosmetic surgeon, not a plastic surgeon but apparently some of his clients are plastic surgeons. He actually refuses to do laser lipo though. He only does tumescent. He feels it is the safest method with the best results and that the others are all gimmicks. Perhaps he's old school, perhaps he's right. I had a terrible result with Vaser so I don't know. I should actually put up some videos of doctors discussing the cons of the more advanced lipo techniques. Remember, it all depends on the surgeon.