Dr Miroshnik - natural feel after surgery?

yjyj10

Hi Ladies

I pretty much set my mind to go with Dr Miroshnik after reading reviews etc. I have consultation in June.

However, I still have major concern - I am already natural D cup, but I want to do implants to improve my shape - therefore I really dont want to loose the natural feel of my breasts. (I rather to implants than lift, as lift would have bigger scars)

I have seen few jobs from overseas (Koreans) - some do amazing jobs - It felt like natural boobs. But I dont want to do them there as the legal responsibility of surgeons are not as regulated as Australia.

Is there anyone went with Dr M and got similar result? I saw his before and after pics and shape wise I can see his great, but I am not sure his result is 'natural feeling' boobs. I am aware it might take about a year to gain that natural feel... I want to fool people after i have surgery done haha 

Please help!!!!

How big are you going? If you have that much breast tissue they ae going to feel pretty damn natural. They might feel firmer if you get furries/brazilians. Also, how many people are going to be feeling your boobs? Unless you tell people or let everyone touch your boobs they aren't going to know.

I totally get the fooling people thing..has nothing to do with shame?! Some of us like to hang them out there and tell everyone and some like to be discreet..i have four kids and work in my community where everyone knows me...i dont flog that i have implants..i leave that to this forum! Lol. Dr M does some amazing natural looking breasts. He is a master at it and a very ethical surgeon. Good luck you've picked one of the best!

I totally get the fooling people thing..has nothing to do with shame?! Some of us like to hang them out there and tell everyone and some like to be discreet..i have four kids and work in my community where everyone knows me...i dont flog that i have implants..i leave that to this forum! Lol. Dr M does some amazing natural looking breasts. He is a master at it and a very ethical surgeon. Good luck you've picked one of the best!

not flogging that you have implants and fooling people are two different things

Completely agree. I would absolutely hate people (other than my mum and couple of friends I have told) to know I have implants and it has nothing to do with being ashamed.

I chose where i have them out(certain circles and environments) and i adore massive boobs and hope to have a bigger set myself someday..but its nice also to leave them guessing. People have guessed along the way but i definitely dont have the fact on loud speaker. I like to let their eyes do the guessing!God love boobs! Big,small,huge im not fussy...

I dont understand why you would want to fool people, are you ashamed to have breast implants? Also the legal responsibilities of Australian surgeons isnt too good from what ive read...

Hi,sorry i did not mean to sounds offensive to anyone when i said i want to fool people - i only said that in light-hearted manner. (sorry, i was just being silly) 

And I will be honest - I am in the adult industry so having natural looking and more importantly natural feeling boobs is a great selling point. (and yes, if males think they are natural boobs it would be actually great for my business) 

on side note - Unfortunately, some Korean surgeons can be very unethical from what i gather - they have doctors called 'pay(paid) doctor' to do actual procedure and the actual famous/well known surgeons only do consultations, few procedures to important clients. Problems is they do not have regulation against it. Anyway, I will do my procedure in Australia so if any complication happens I can manage it here. 

I was a C-d cup and went to dr M. I got subfascial (overs) and my boobs are super soft and squishy!

Thank you! and great to hear it feels soft :) I am either want to go dual or over, but i will know better after my consultation... 

Also, thanks ladies for helping - loving the advices xx 

How big are you going? If you have that much breast tissue they ae going to feel pretty damn natural. They might feel firmer if you get furries/brazilians. Also, how many people are going to be feeling your boobs? Unless you tell people or let everyone touch your boobs they aren't going to know.

I am already D cup naturally, so I am trying to go to may be become dd or E (maximum F, but I would not risk loosing natural feel to them) 

Yes I don't think i will go Brazilian, perhaps textured... And yes, having a natural feeling boobs is pretty important to me atm :)

Hi,sorry i did not mean to sounds offensive to anyone when i said i want to fool people - i only said that in light-hearted manner. (sorry, i was just being silly)

And I will be honest - I am in the adult industry so having natural looking and more importantly natural feeling boobs is a great selling point. (and yes, if males think they are natural boobs it would be actually great for my business)

on side note - Unfortunately, some Korean surgeons can be very unethical from what i gather - they have doctors called 'pay(paid) doctor' to do actual procedure and the actual famous/well known surgeons only do consultations, few procedures to important clients. Problems is they do not have regulation against it. Anyway, I will do my procedure in Australia so if any complication happens I can manage

i was not offended i was just curious as to why. Whatever you choose to do, i hope it works out well for you