Sign in to follow this  
mycosmeticjourney

Teeth Whitening - Natural/Cosmetic

So my teeth are by far my biggest body insecurity. They are yellowish in colour and are crooked at the bottom. 

Do any girls have any natural remedies that were successful for them in teeth whitening?

And of course any successful cosmetic procedures? Also how much were they? I live in Newcastle, NSW, if anyone lives nearby and knows of good clinics around the area.

Oil pulling with coconut oil for about 20mins. Its helps to whiten your teeth also helps with overall bacteria and hygiene in your mouth.

I just got coconut oil from either the health shop or supermarket, you'll want the refined 100% coconut oil ones. Some people don't tend to like doing the oil pulling cause it feels weird so you may of seen the big rave with those little sachets that's the geordie shore and other famous people promote. Its still oil pulling but you can get flavor sachets so it doesn't taste as weird lol

Research oil pulling. My teeth are heaps whiter. I also had a yellowish tinge to my teeth from all of the antibiotics I had as a child.

I heard you mention this the other day so did this today for my raging hangover. I did feel a bit better just gotta kick the almighty migraine with it

I use the 100% organic coconut oil. When I first started out doing it a few months ago, I found it too hard to get to the 20 minutes. So, I just did 5 minutes a day. Then with doing this, ten days later I got  my period. I could not believe that my period was a lovely mid red colour with hardly any clots. Plus my PMS had dramatically decreased! I also have found that my teeth sensitivity has decreased, my teeth have become whiter, my tongue does not have much of that white coating on it and I am not getting any gingivitis.

With using the coconut oil, make sure you spit it out into the bin or into the garden otherwise it will clog your pipes if you spit it down the sink.

My girlfriend who is also in her forties like me has commented that her periods have changed like mine since doing the oil pulling.

I was sceptical at first when another friend who is a health nut told me about it. But it seems to work! The mouth is the first line of defense with the immune system so by decreasing the toxins contained within the mouth, the body can then heal other areas. :)

I use the 100% organic coconut oil. When I first started out doing it a few months ago, I found it too hard to get to the 20 minutes. So, I just did 5 minutes a day. Then with doing this, ten days later I got  my period. I could not believe that my period was a lovely mid red colour with hardly any clots. Plus my PMS had dramatically decreased! I also have found that my teeth sensitivity has decreased, my teeth have become whiter, my tongue does not have much of that white coating on it and I am not getting any gingivitis.

With using the coconut oil, make sure you spit it out into the bin or into the garden otherwise it will clog your pipes if you spit it down the sink.

My girlfriend who is also in her forties like me has commented that her periods have changed like mine since doing the oil pulling.

I was sceptical at first when another friend who is a health nut told me about it. But it seems to work! The mouth is the first line of defense with the immune system so by decreasing the toxins contained within the mouth, the body can then heal other areas. :)

OMG, that is amazing!  Who would have thought that putting oil in your mouth could change your period!  Definitely going to try it.