I would like recommendations to some doctors in Brisbane.

I have already been to Dr. Harwood & Dr. Ali and they both told me opposite things. 

My only issue is I am deciding to have a baby within 3-4 years and one suggested I wait till after and the other said it was fine because of my Asian background I will not have and issue with stretched skin therefore implant wont sag. 

I would like to get a 3rd and 4th opinion. 

I'll end up having kids in probably 3-5 years and figured I wanted boobs now and didn't want to wait.

Are you referring to Dr Ali Hussain? That's who I had my surgery with.

I'm also Asian and planning to have kids in about 3 years or so.

My GP and PS advised it might be better to wait until after kids but i definitely wanted boobs now and want to enjoy them before having kids anyway.

Hopefully they won't sag too much lol

I'll end up having kids in probably 3-5 years and figured I wanted boobs now and didn't want to wait.

Are you referring to Dr Ali Hussain? That's who I had my surgery with.

Dr. Hussain said it won't be an issue but I want to get a 3rd opinion. 

When did you get yours done?

I'm also Asian and planning to have kids in about 3 years or so.

My GP and PS advised it might be better to wait until after kids but i definitely wanted boobs now and want to enjoy them before having kids anyway.

Hopefully they won't sag too much lol

Yeah, I don't want to risk it and have to have another surgery soon after having babies and paying another $10 000. 

Are you really considering doing before babies? 

I'm 29 and am thinking of having kids at 32ish and the surgeon said not to wait till 35 and older to have kids. He said that because I was like "maybe I can push back having kids till then." lol. 

Dr. Hussain said it won't be an issue but I want to get a 3rd opinion. 

When did you get yours done?

I had surgery in the first week of April. I've wanted this done for so long so figured no point in waiting any longer.

Yeah, I don't want to risk it and have to have another surgery soon after having babies and paying another $10 000.

Are you really considering doing before babies?

I'm 29 and am thinking of having kids at 32ish and the surgeon said not to wait till 35 and older to have kids. He said that because I was like "maybe I can push back having kids till then." lol.

Yup I've already booked my surgery for next Friday! So nervous and excited

What are Dr Richardsons prices like?

Now you guys have me worried about having kids. I don't want kids till I'm 30 but my partner wants them in 2-3 years. I don't want to ruin my boobs :( what if you can't breastfeed? Most women in my family are unable to produce enough milk.

Phil Richardson has just dropped his prices too. Insert happy dance. Wish I could book in now.

What are his prices like and does he do Brazilians?

The other post said that he had a $150 consult fee too. Is that true?

What are Dr Richardsons prices like?

Now you guys have me worried about having kids. I don't want kids till I'm 30 but my partner wants them in 2-3 years. I don't want to ruin my boobs :( what if you can't breastfeed? Most women in my family are unable to produce enough milk.

Have you spoken to any surgeons about this and if so, what have they told you?

Hi

I'm in brissy and I have been for 3 consults and number 4 in July .. 2 of the 3 surgeons asked if I'm having anymore babies ..I said no they said it would be likely that breasts change after babies so wanted to double check .. I'm not having anymore kids

There's no doubt it my mind than pregnancy will change them. However sometimes not so much. I have a friend who had a BA before having a child and it only made her breasts look and feel more natural. I understand that sometimes it may make them look less perfect. But I'm in my early twenties and not planning to have kids with my partner for 5-10 years. So I'd rather enjoy boobies while I'm young. By the time I have kids I'll probably need a revision or want to upgrade anyway. I'm still going to ask my surgeons opinions, but I doubt they will deter me :)

Dr Broadhurst said as I won't be having kids for years, it won't make much of a difference. He also said women with less breast tissue are less likely to have large changes with pregnancy. He was great. I would recommend a consultation with him for anyone having surgery in brisbane.

Thanks for the update. Dr Harwood said that if you are going to have kids done the track it would be fine but I want kids soon so he suggested to hold off on it until after. 

He explained to me that "double bubble" may occur after babies and if I'm fine with that than can take my chances. 

It won't occur in ALL breast implants but you have a chance of it occurring. 

Yeah, if you want to have kids soon it makes sense to put off having a BA. Double bubble and worse complications can happen regardless of pregnancy. I'm going to take as revision or upgrade is likely in the 7-10 years it'll be before I want kids :)

I saw Dr David Theile yesterday in Brisbane City. I have mildly tuberous breasts so my augmentation needed someone who can correct this kind of deformity. There were only teo surgeons in Brisbane listed that could do that - Dr Theile and Dr Richardson. I chose De Theile as he is Head of his department at the Princess Alexandra Hospital, meaning he deals with breast day in and day out and knows 100% what he is doing! His colsultation was free of charge and he told me that any future surgery required after the initial augmentation (other than if you just want to increase size) he will perform it for free, as it is his work and he wants to genuinely look after you and provide great service. So this was reassuring for me as i dont want in ten years time or so to have to fork out more $$$ on my boobs. Hope this helps! Jump on the internet and look him up, he's fantastic!

I haven't heard of him but I am interested in him now that you have said that. I haven't heard of a surgeon backing their work 100% free of charge. There would have to be limitations eg time frames as revision is pretty much always required down the track.

Does he have any before and afters?

I asked all questions - particularly that whole 'they need to be re-done every 10yrs' as i wasnt wanting to be financially tied down needing thousand dollar re-do's every ten years. And he guaranteed me that while he is practicing, they are free of charge, unless you turn around 2yrs later and decide to increase your cc's for 'looks' reasons. He is very genuine and honest. Yep he has plenty of before and afters on his website http://www.davidtheile.comif you google search Dr David Theile you will see how highly regarded he is throughout Aus. :)