bunnychook

such different shapes :( pic attatched

I don't regret my surgery and i do LOVE them in real life but whenever I take a pic, it's painfully clear how different they are!! I'm 3 weeks post op today, this is pretty much how they'll end up isn't it??

350cc High profile round by the way

post-16515-0-04351200-1434069395_thumb.j

I know it is really hard but remember that you are only 3 weeks post op. Your boobs have a lot of healing to do plus settling. My advice would be to give it time. My surgeon told me it can take up to a year for things to settle. I am now 8 1/2 months post op and I find my boobs are still changing. x

Mine were uneven until about 11 weeks (stressing right up until that 12 week appointment).  Then, bang - my boob dropped and they evened out.  We would all have a bit of  asymmetry to begin with.  I think they look sensational for 3 weeks and your Doctor has done a fantastic job!!! 

Thanks so much again ladies, that sounds really promising aspire :)

I just had a 1 month post op check up and he seems confident that they'll drop and fluff and match up but also said if in 6 months time they're still a bit odd he'll do a mini lift or something? I just need to sit back and be patient i think :)