lynda26

Interstate Girls who went to Dr Miroshnik

Hi guys!

I just wanted to follow up on how post op care/appointments/problems were addressed with Dr M if you were an interstate patient?

I'm from Melbourne so it'll be an extra 2k for accom, flights etc to Sydney but I know he is totally worth it!

I'm just scared about if there were any issues or concerns, how they will be dealt with all the way from Melbourne?

I've travelled from qld. I'm 2 weeks post op. Nurses in the hospital were really nice and professional. As I was last on the table I thought drM will be long time gone when I woke up, however he was there waiting for me to open my eyes. His anesthetist is very good. I was gone in 10 seconds. Next day I had s phone call from Nurse. Few days later I went for check up with her. Two days later I went back home... Since then I had a call from hospital and text from anesthetist. In 2 days I will have to take my dressings off by myself. So far I cannot complain. :)

Apart from the fact that he is so effing good looking...I have had a few friends travel from South Australia to get their BAs done by him and could not fault his professionalism, quality of work and the overall care they received

follow - i am also seeing dr m. and from melb. i have consultation with him on 22nd - i will ask him how long i have to stay in syd etc. i am sure it wont be more than a week. also flights are around 150/return and i am sure u can get decent accommodation around 150/night - may be even around $100/night (i travel to syd quite a bit)

Post op stay is one week. Nurse is working on mondays and wednesdays. Make sure that your flight will be in the afternoon if your seeing her on the same day. Accommodation - I booked my room @ quest through Expedia cuz was cheaper by $30 per night. Hotel is nice however call them before the trip and let them know that you want the room with window that opens! I got mine with fixed window and I got sick from sleeping all night in Aircon. Next day they have changed my room with no problems..

I am booked in for BA on 18 Aug with Miroshnik.  Travelling from QLD.  I haven't even had my consult yet but know that he is the one for me.  I have my face to face on Monday morning and then surgery on the Tuesday.  I am thinking that my check up will be on the following Monday morning before I fly out.....

Hi I'm from Perth thinking of getting a breast augmentation and wondering who is good etc my sister mentioned a place in Sydney that is supposed to be good maybe this is the dr she was talking about. How do you find out more about this dr and why is he so highly recommended? Thanks 

follow - i am also seeing dr m. and from melb. i have consultation with him on 22nd - i will ask him how long i have to stay in syd etc. i am sure it wont be more than a week. also flights are around 150/return and i am sure u can get decent accommodation around 150/night - may be even around $100/night (i travel to syd quite a bit)

Hey there :) Did you know that Dr M's office is actually at the top of the Quest Apartments building? Apparently Quest has a special rate for Dr M's patients :D all you have to do is mention that you're one of his clients and they offer a discounted rate. Convenient being so close!

i also have my phone consult with him on the 22nd! 

Just tossing up between him and Mark Ashton from Melbourne! 

Hi I'm from Perth thinking of getting a breast augmentation and wondering who is good etc my sister mentioned a place in Sydney that is supposed to be good maybe this is the dr she was talking about. How do you find out more about this dr and why is he so highly recommended? Thanks 

if you follow his Facebook page and instagram you will see why he is so popular.

Hi Lynda - he said one week is enough. :) i booked my BA december this year. 

Hey there :) Did you know that Dr M's office is actually at the top of the Quest Apartments building? Apparently Quest has a special rate for Dr M's patients :D all you have to do is mention that you're one of his clients and they offer a discounted rate. Convenient being so close!

Yap I saw it ! that's great they offer discounted rates:) but consultant lady actually said Meriton has nicer rooms. If there is not much price difference, I will book Meriton i think :) 

I'm booked with him on the 18th of Aug too! I'm sure I will run into you! Have my face to face on Monday - surgery Tuesday and post op consult on the Monday again before going back to Melbourne!

I am booked in for BA on 18 Aug with Miroshnik.  Travelling from QLD.  I haven't even had my consult yet but know that he is the one for me.  I have my face to face on Monday morning and then surgery on the Tuesday.  I am thinking that my check up will be on the following Monday morning before I fly out.....

I'm booked with him on the 18th of Aug too! I'm sure I will run into you! Have my face to face on Monday - surgery Tuesday and post op consult on the Monday again before going back to Melbourne!