Boobswanted

Dr Craig Layt reviews?

Following. I have a consult with him at the end of the month, as well as a consult with another surgeon. I feel like I will end up going with Dr Layt. I have not heard of or seen any bad results from him :)

I had my first consult with Dr Layt back in February and really liked him but felt like I needed to see another doctor before choosing. My second consult was with Dr Richardson and it was a lot more rushed, I was in Dr layts consult for nearly a hour whereas I only spent 15min with Dr Richarson and I was in the waiting room for 45min despite arriving on time :/. I'd really like to see Dr Broadhurst as well but haven't made a appointment yet and I'm not sure how long his wait time is, really hoping to get them done by the end of July. 

The only problem I have with Dr Layt is the travel I live on the north side of brisbane and he suggested if you live more then a hour away its best to stay somewhere close by for at least the first couple of nights.

If you call up in the next few weeks I think you would be able to get in to Dr Broadhurst. His consultations are in New Farm which would be great for you. However they are $250! But i think you get that money reduced from the surgery fee if you go through him. I'll let you know how my consultation next week goes. I personally couldn't go with a surgeon who rushed me. It's a massive decision and I have sooo many questions and I'm a chronic worrier.

I live in Brisbane, so probably about 50 mins from Southport in good traffic haha. I think its a good idea to stay nearby for the first night because travel from North side can be hectic. If you get it done during the week hotels can be really cheap. But saying that, I think you would be fine to go home after as well. Most people on this forum tend to go home afterwards. Would you have someone able to drive you?

Edited by Lauren292

I had a consult with him.

And as I always get 3 opinions for something important I also had consults with 2 other PS's.

I did found him pleasant to deal with but I needed a BA and BL. I felt it too risky to do it all in one procedure, but was his suggestion.

Despite that, he was the most expensive.

On top off that, I asked for a revision of an old scar, and he did not want to touch it.

Good luck.

Your results are amazing. You must be thrilled :)

I am having a number of consults with different surgeons, however I do have a great feeling about Dr Layt. I'm hoping he is the man for the job.

I had BA and BL to one side in Feb with Dr Layt. FR me if you like. I had initial appointments with 6 other surgeons and ended up wanting either Richardson or Layt. Dr. Richardson seems fantastic also, but I my appt with him was rushed and not overly informative. Layt had the winning sales technique. Although, this shouldn't be the deciding factor! Arrogance aside, you are paying for their skill and ability. I also preferred the type of implant and placement Layt suggested. He did a wonderful job, I just wish I went larger now. Boob greed has got me!

I think I'll call Dr Broadhurst today to book a appointment his consult fee is pretty expensive though! Yes my partner can drive me but he can't get to many days off work at the moment.

Both your results look amazing! What type of implants do you have boobsneeded? Kritta what do you think of textured? I'm worried they wont feel very natural they defiantly look natural in your pictures though.

Just saw Dr Broadhurst. He was lovely and so informative. He didn't Rush me. I was so nervous about taking my shirt off but it wasn't bad at all. He recommended to come back and try sizes again, for free. I think I want to go a bit bigger than he recommended. I'm seeing Dr Layt next week :)

Edited by Lauren292

I said I wanted to be a D cup, he recommended 360cc dual plane. I'm thinking of asking him if I could go up a few cc's as I have heard that going under muscle can make you lose a few cc's. I'm thinking maybe 390... He had nagor and i think the other was allergan. He let me feel a few and the nagor textured were definitely softer and more natural feeling than the others. I was hoping for mentors. I'm very interested to see what Dr Layt recommends :)
Are you really? That's a pretty cool coincidence!

I think I'll call Dr Broadhurst today to book a appointment his consult fee is pretty expensive though! Yes my partner can drive me but he can't get to many days off work at the moment.

Both your results look amazing! What type of implants do you have boobsneeded? Kritta what do you think of textured? I'm worried they wont feel very natural they defiantly look natural in your pictures though.

Boobswanted I have 365cc HP rounds textured under the muscle.

Dr Layt recommend 365cc moderate profile textured under the muscle to bring me to a D/possible DD which looked amazing on the Vectra imaging but I'm also thinking I might want to go slightly bigger..

Is yours a morning or afternoon appointment? Pretty sure i'll be first up in the morning.

When are you looking to get your surgery?

Boobsneeded do you find they feel natural and how long before they started to soften up. My only concern with textured implants is the feel at the moment but they seem to have a lot more benefits than smooth implants. 

My appointment is in the morning too :) will the follow up appointment cost you anything?

I felt textured and smooth today, they were different brands but the textured actually felt softer and more natural which was not what I was expecting. I'm not sure about surgery dates yet, I wanna decide on a surgeon first and check their availability and when I can get 2 weeks off work. What about you?

I think I will need to feel a lot of implants on Friday haha. Hopefully end of July or early August, I'm not to sure what days Dr Layt operates on though I'm hoping for a Monday as my partner has them off already. I'm still trying to decide if i'll need two or three weeks off work...

Dr Broadhurst said he'd write me a note saying no lifting for 6 weeks, but I think I'll get one from my GP. I don't want people from work knowing, so I wouldn't want a plastic surgeons name on my letter haha. Three weeks sounds good, especially if you're going under the muscle :)

I find my textured feel very natural I didn't even ask about the smooth as I required a lift I just went with what Dr Layt suggested.  He did however suggest moderate profile for me in a 345cc (I wanted bigger) and said if I went bigger I may have the same problem again and bottom out but said I could change profile to get a bigger look which I did to the 365cc HP.  I am actually looking at going back to him next year for some liposuction.

Boobswanted, how did you go?

Boobsneeded, what size were you pre op and what size are you now?

And Kritta, do you have any post op pics? I have seen pics of your incisions which look great!

Edited by LaurenT
Add question

Oh no :( hope you feel better soon. My consult went well. I'm going to go with Dr Layt. I want another consult before booking my surgery date. I didn't like the Vectra imaging at all! haha

I think i'll end up going with Dr Layt as well, i'm trying to decide if its worth having a consult with Dr Broadhurst or not when i'm already 99% sure I know who I want to go with.. 

What did Dr Layt recommend for you?

340cc round textured placed dual plane. He said I could push it to 360cc even 380cc. I told him I'd rather go 360cc. I'm considering the 380cc but I don't want people to know I got my boobs done. I'm worried it will be too noticeable if I go big. 

Now that I've slept on it I'm still considering Broadhurst. I've emailed more questions to both surgeons and the responses I get will make me know for sure :)