MMO..DD!

Getting a BL.... Should i have small implants aswell

HI Ladies

Any feedback or input would be great... My surgeon was great and agreed that yes I definitely need a lift.  In regards to implants, he said I would still have a great shape with out them but if I wanted more upper fullness then small implants would work, 200grams ones he said would work nicely. 

I am two minds about it, as I don't want them to sag with the added weight of an implant but I would like the fullness at the top...

Just after any similar stories.  I am a 14D bra, doc said I would still have the round size D but I probably wouldn't fill a size D bra given my boobs would be higher if that makes sense,,,,, (he made sense when he was telling me ha ha)!!!

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Ps - Getting a Tummy Tuck too.

Thanks guys xx

I don't think that small implants will cause a lot of sagging. Your surgeon should be able to confirm this is its true. If the cost and possible chance of revision doesn't bother you I would get implants as well :)

He did say that it should sagg given I have good tissue at the bottom still, its just the top that would need filling out.  The cost doesn't bother me to pay for implants.......I would like the best result possible, he of course said its totally up to me but he said he was confident in putting a small implant in but he can not test the elasticity of skin, but looking at them he said I would get a good result, was just checking out your thoughts as this site is great for general chit chat with the ladies.  x

I'd go the implants too. Eventually they're going to sag with or without the implants, Murphy's law lol there are lots of great support bras out there as well as vitamins and creams to improve skin elasticity. Plus 200cc isn't big at all and I can't imagine them becoming sagy in the next few years so if it will give you the upper pole you want then go for it :)

I would look at before and after photos, with and without implants - see what sort of look your after. If your looking for full perky looking boobs then I would go with the implant as well, but if your not too fussed then I wouldn't bother as your going to have a foreign object in there, your at risk of CC as well as possibly a re-do down the road as they don't last forever :)

such a hard choice for me.....do I get implants and the added risks (I know there are risks with every surgery of course) and then the possibility of revision as they don't last forever.  Or go without but not be 100% happy with my shape as I would love upper pole.  Or do I not get them and just see how I go, I guess I could always have implants later down the track just means another surgery.... interesting mmmmm mmmmmm

Pop your choices in a hat, pull one out and presto decision made lol

Ha ha or flip a coin....... its like that though isn't it!! I can have my surgery in a few weeks if I act quick but my surgeon said take some time to think and if I end up changing my mind he can do either on the day so yeah..... maybe I will tell him to just surprise me when I wake up ha ha

Hey just from another perspective, I had a BL without implants almost 4 weeks ago.

I was the same size as you before surgery and very deflated. I was constantly toying with the idea of having implants too and found it really hard to make a decision. In the end, I decided to go without so i didn't have foreign objects in my body and didn't have to worry about future complications not only for a BL but for a BA too.

I know lots of people have both and they look fantastic but for me personally at the moment I am more than happy with the decision I made.

It's too early to tell what the final result will be and my surgeon initially put my breasts higher to take into account the natural drop they would make.

I love them so much. At first they were much bigger than before because of the swelling but right now they are still looking bigger than before because they are higher and fuller looking.

The shape is fantastic even without the implant.

Feel free to add me if you want to see pics :)

You'll come to a decision in the end that you're happy with after many hours of research I'm sure :)

Ha ha or flip a coin....... its like that though isn't it!! I can have my surgery in a few weeks if I act quick but my surgeon said take some time to think and if I end up changing my mind he can do either on the day so yeah..... maybe I will tell him to just surprise me when I wake up ha ha

Hehe sounds like a plan ;p seriously though you'll make the right decision in the end :) it's not easy when there's so many options and no matter how many pics you look at there's always that uncertainty of what they will turn out like.

Thanks Danni, I have just sent a FR, I would love to see your pics as I am finding it hard to find pics similar to mine.  Would be great to see....

I shall have to decided once and for all son enough lol..

Thanks everyone for their opinions. 

Thanks Danni, I have just sent a FR, I would love to see your pics as I am finding it hard to find pics similar to mine. Would be great to see....

I shall have to decided once and for all son enough lol..

Thanks everyone for their opinions.

Hi :) I'm going for implants as well as the lift as I don't have enough upper pole. Surgeon said I need more fullness up top of breast otherwise if I don't go implants as well I will still have that saggy look. If you wear a bra now and you notice there is a gap that your breast doesn't fill at the top of the bra this is where implants are also required. Hope that helps everything about this surgery journey is a hard decision x

Thanks honey bee, I am actually going to make some rice sizers tomorrow and see how that goes.  Mine said the same, he did say I would have a nice look without them but if I wanted more upper pole then get small implants, he suggested around the 200 mark. 

I did hear back from them today and pencilled in 24th of July so I won't be far behind you x