zelda

depressed after BA

Im pretty much a month post op now (over the muscle) my boobs are just getting smaller and I thought they were small after surgery. I cant even look at them in the mirror because it depresses me so much. I've waited so long to have this procedure and I just feel so let down that no one even notices I have boobs. In clothes I look flat chested still and they sit really wide apart so I cant even wear a low neck dress to show I have boobs because you cant see them. :( I just feel I have wasted my money when I look no different unless im naked. I cant stop crying about it. Everyone keeps saying wait until they drop and fluff but they're overs, they have settled now and they're not going to change 3 cup sizes.

I am so very sorry to hear this Zelda. Sometimes looking at your before pictures can help put things in perspective. What size did you go and what size were you before your surgery? I still wear the same clothes as before, but now I don't wear a push up bra. People probably won't notice that i've had a BA, but the reality is I went from a 12b (prob an A tbh) to a 10E. I hope you feel better soon and I'm sure you will find lots of support on here.x

awww zelda, I feel for you. 

What size implant did you have? have you spoken too your surgeon about your unhappiness with them? 

I have overs too...im a bit depressed aswell as iv had dramas with my right breast, one thing after another. 

I got 390cc. Im 153cm, 53kgs and started with a/b. I still fit into b bras. Seriously don't believe they are 390cc because with my stats they should be at least a D which is what I asked for. My surgeon didnt even discuss profile of the implant or anything which is why they are so wide and he seens to do 390cc high profile implants over the muscle on EVERY patient, so it obviously his personal preference.

Hi Zelda, sorry to hear you are unhappy, I am 160cm, 55kg with 400cc HP and I measure a 10E now. At 4 weeks I was a little smaller but not any smaller than D. I would contact your surgeon to confirm what implants you have. I discovered yesterday that I have textured and not smooth as I originally thought! So we do miss things or forget to ask :)

I got 390cc. Im 153cm, 53kgs and started with a/b. I still fit into b bras. Seriously don't believe they are 390cc because with my stats they should be at least a D which is what I asked for. My surgeon didnt even discuss profile of the implant or anything which is why they are so wide and he seens to do 390cc high profile implants over the muscle on EVERY patient, so it obviously his personal preference.

I got 390 overs from the same surgeon and feel that the look I got is NOT at all like the photos I showed him.

I changed my mind from 420 to 390 2 weeks before surgery, I've gone from a size b to a size dd so I got the exact size he told me I would end up but I just don't think it looks like what I expected. Overall I'm happy with my results

I got 390 overs from the same surgeon and feel that the look I got is NOT at all like the photos I showed him.

I changed my mind from 420 to 390 2 weeks before surgery, I've gone from a size b to a size dd so I got the exact size he told me I would end up but I just don't think it looks like what I expected. Overall I'm happy with my results

How are they not what you expected?

What surgeon did you see?

He really does love overs...smooth or textured? This is why I believe in spending the money on plastic surgeons I really don't like the way we've turned into a nation of bugdet boobs. I hope you start to feel better definitely address your concerns with your surgeon.

He really does love overs...smooth or textured? This is why I believe in spending the money on plastic surgeons I really don't like the way we've turned into a nation of bugdet boobs. I hope you start to feel better definitely address your concerns with your surgeon.

Who loves overs? Which surgeon is this? 

I have an app with a cosmetic surgeon this week...

I'm going dual plane with this same surgeon. 360cc. I don't have much to start with so that's why I'm not overs. So whilst he might have a preference for overs where possible (due to easier recovery he told me) I don't think that's all he does ...

I'm sorry your not happy Zelda and I hope there are still changes to come in coming weeks and that they improve for you xx

How are they not what you expected?

What surgeon did you see?

I pictured them to be a lot bigger. The image I had in my head of a dd and the size I am which is a dd are two different things. I could of pulled off a bigger implant BUT I'm not too concerned because I'm still happy with them.

I have also had surgery with the same surgeon last week and while I asked for 390cc overs he highly recommended that I went 360cc and that's what I did and so far I am happy. He asked me about placement and I asked for overs and he didn't push this on me at all. I asked him about profile and he explained why he recommended high profile or extra high profile and I completely understood why he recommended those after he explained it to me. I'm sorry to hear Zelda that you're unhappy so far and I really hope all the changes that are yet to come help you to achieve what you were after xx

Thank you all for your replies :)

Im not knocking the surgeon at all! I chose overs because I needed fast recovery, luckily I had enough breast tissue. Im the same as ab1990 a D or DD on other people looks way bigger, and what i had invisioned. Considering I have a small build and am really fit, I thought they would look bigger the what they are. I asked for the fake look but am having to wear push up bras for it to be noticeable that I even have boobs. I look no different in clothes and that I don't understand. If profile was discussed I would be more satisfied, after having the procedure im now seeing moderate would have suited me better and my implants wouldnt be so far apart :/

Oh Zelda. Having a boob job is such a roller coaster.

Hope they settle for you. Boob greed can kick in after the surgery. Have you put your becore photonext to your adter photos and look at the difference.