what did you girls think of dr tavakoli, his work looks as good as dr miroshnik from I can see, do they both use drains? also can you use gas sedation for both? I really like dr miroshnik custom created cleavage pictures on his fb page and  im not sure if dr tavakoli does this also? im thinking of getting the teardrop implants

yay no drains, now I just have to worry about the needles, I HATE needles........ they bring out my ugly cry face not a pretty sight

I had drains and they were really no drama at all. I had 200 mls of blood in total in my drains and I'm pleased that it was removed so my body didn't have to reaborb it. The were removed 24 hours afterward and apart from the pulling sensation of having them removed I think I'm pleased I had them - having said that, I haven't had a BA without them. Nothing to fear though.

I had Dr Tavakoli 3 weeks ago and have no complaints, I actually heard (cant remember where) he watched over Dr M during his training as a plastic surgeon? I chose Dr T due to his years of experience and price, I got mine with him for $9990 all inclusive, I think he is usually around 11500 but had a deal going on at the moment. and Dr M was around $12000 and was booked for months and months for just a consult and I wanted them done sooner. 

Dr T's staff are great, he used drains as I had a lot of fluid and swelling and from my research most reputable plastic surgeons will if you do. also don't worry about the needles the only one you should have is just before you go to sleep and you will be given a Valium to calm your nerves before anyway.

I've had my operation done yesterday with dr Tavakoli and I am terrified of needles. I must say I didn't really feel the needle and I don't even remember them counting down. Also I had no problems with a sore throat or nausea after the operation.

My breasts feeling very tied and sore today but other than that I am feeling good:)