Sign in to follow this  
mycosmeticjourney

Upgrade in PIAC?

It's been about 10 weeks since my breast augmentation at TCI in Sydney and I got 415/450 cc rounds. I love them but I have wanted bigger since day one. I have been quoting around and Dr Dona does revision surgery starting from 9000. I saw another post on here who went from 450 to 700 cc including the hotel for 8000! 

Anyone else on here who has had a revision to go bigger in PIAC? Which doctor did you use, how much was it, what were your results. Also anyone know the biggest cc they do? 

You are tiny with a big set of perfect looking breasts. And only 10 weeks post op. I doubt very very much that piac will touch you. They dont take risks. They dont have to for money as they are so in demand. You are obviously after the extreme fake round look. You wont find that in thailand. Id be looking at USA or Mexico. Just make sure u do alot of research as many surgeons over there are happy to have a crack at high risk cases as there is so much competition. Good luck :)

hey lovely yours look amazing by the way!! Anyway I personally would get the revision done here in Australia. I got mine done in Thailand a few years ago and never really loved them, and what made it worse was I couldn't go and speak to my surgeon about it so I just put up with them. 

I am looking into getting a revision done with Dona, but might need a lift etc and it starts to get up around 14-16K mark. Honestly I think its worth a few $$ extra to have the peace of mind of having them done in Aus. 

Good luck x