Sign in to follow this  
BeesBoobs

Groupon Botox Sydney

Hi Ladies!

I'm super keen to get some wrinkles seen to, I'm traveling to Syd soon & want to look into botox or something similar. Groupon is offering 3 different places with 'Discount injectables', Has anyone used a groupon voucher to have botox & is it ok?? I'm a little concerned that paying less might attract a lesser customer service or 'cheap' service.. Any insight would be helpful!

The voucher says you can have a full refund i you decide not to go ahead with it after the consult which is good I suppose.. Has anyone been to any of the following.. Would love to hear about it!!

oz derm clinic (North Balgowlah 2093)

http://www.medicalcosmeticclinic.com.au

VL laser cosmetic (2 Market Street SYDNEY)

http://www.vllasercosmetic.com.au

Skin First Laser treatment experts (17 Hollywood Avenue, Bondi Junction NSW 2022)

http://skinfirst.com.au

Thanks!

I recall I thought about buying a voucher for botox in Perth. Very glad I didn't because I saw on the news a few months later the place offering it was using botox from unknown sources. I guess with some things, if it sounds too good to be true it is. Can't find the story online but pretty sure it was early 2014. I'm not saying all places are like this, but there is a risk.

I don't know any of these clinics but I can tell you that they are in quite affluent areas (probably areas servicing Doctors, Lawyers and other professionals - or the wives of).  Now that doesn't mean too much but I'd be surprised if they were super dodgy.  If you are after somewhere definitely reliable and reputable, I would make an appointment at the Laser Clinic whilst you are over here!

* edited this as I put that they are probably servicing the wives of Doctors, blah blah blah and it was soooo gender stereotyping I almost made myself vomit.

I don't know any of these clinics but I can tell you that they are in quite affluent areas (probably areas servicing Doctors, Lawyers and other professionals - or the wives of).  Now that doesn't mean too much but I'd be surprised if they were super dodgy.  If you are after somewhere definitely reliable and reputable, I would make an appointment at the Laser Clinic whilst you are over here!

* edited this as I put that they are probably servicing the wives of Doctors, blah blah blah and it was soooo gender stereotyping I almost made myself vomit.

Thanks for this! I looked up their services online & they have two options for wrinkle reduction, one is $13/unit & the other is only $4/unit-do you know what these are? seems quite a difference in price.. Have you had this treatment from this clinic?