Subtle and discrete

For those who didn't tell people. Did people ask or make comments?

Hi, I'm looking at between mod plus 275 - 320 (currently a deflated a cup). I'm thinking that people may not notice unless they know me well or look really hard, I'm not planning on telling people and I'm just wondering what people's experiences are - ie did people ask? Not ask but look at you funny? :-)

I was a small B cup and had 300cc. I'm only 2-3 months post op now, but have not had one single person notice/comment. It's way to small to be noticeable. Even some of my closest friends that I hadn't gotten around to telling yet, when I saw them- nothing. Then when I told them, they had no idea.

I was a bit dissapointed though that of my friends and family I told, no one can really notice a difference post-op in clothes. It's only noticeable when I'm naked as I wore so many push-up/padded bras before:)

I was a B cup who wore extreme padded bras that made them look huge so in a lot of clothes you can't even tell most of the time I have them done. Which is disappointing because I wanted to have what the push ups gave me plus a lot more. On my 21st I wore a low cut dress and thats when I think everyone noticed lol 

I had just come off the end of breastfeeding my last baby (#3) and had gone from her weaning (at Xmas) and straight into bombshell bras as I had already planned a BA for last week (June). So far no one has noticed. I went from a awful deflated A cup to two glorious large C cups .... maybe a small D. :)   Trick was to pad up your pre-op boobs so the transitions is seamless. 

Well, I thought it wasn't that noticeable but I noticed a couple of sneak glances at work one day.   Then, I had someone talk to me about breast surgery (I think trying to get something out of me).  One day we were talking about getting cosmetic injections and one of the girls blurted out across the staffroom "did you get your boobs done"?  and I said yes.  However, when my Mum asked I couldn't bring myself to tell her the truth and said no.  Very strange.  All of my friends knew I had it done but not my family.

Well, I thought it wasn't that noticeable but I noticed a couple of sneak glances at work one day. Then, I had someone talk to me about breast surgery (I think trying to get something out of me). One day we were talking about getting cosmetic injections and one of the girls blurted out across the staffroom "did you get your boobs done"? and I said yes. However, when my Mum asked I couldn't bring myself to tell her the truth and said no. Very strange. All of my friends knew I had it done but not my family.

I think It's rude to ask! If you wanted people to know, esp work colleagues, who I'm assuming aren't close friends, you would have told them! Once you said yes you had had them done, what was the following convo? Follow up qns? I think if/when I'm in that situation and they continued to ask me about it, I might just say it's personal and not

Something I wanted to discuss at work...??

I am only 5 weeks post op & so far no one has noticed. I was a small A cup before but use to wear a very padded bra. It is Winter though so many in Summer people may notice. I only told one close friend & my sister. My Mum doesn't know yet lol but I think she would notice. (Lucky she lives far away).

mum2three do you mind me asking what size/shape you went for? :)

I got Allergan Inspira TSF 365cc full projection. Was going to get 330cc moderate profile but (thankfully) changed my mind at the second appointment. They are both exactly the same diameter (width) but the 365cc's projected 1cm more (5cms). If I went with the original plan of 330cc, I would have been really let down about the size. My surgeon was right. Glad I trusted him. He looked at my wish pics with me and urged me to go with the slightly bigger. Phew! 

I've had people notice only in the last few months. Not sure why it took so long, maybe I'm more careless with how I dress now. I notice some people second glance and I'm sure they're wondering about it but are too polite to say anything. I was never going to tell anyone but I'm so proud of them now. If anyone asks I'm now honest about it and say that yes they're enhanced and I'm very happy with them. :D

I got Allergan Inspira TSF 365cc full projection. Was going to get 330cc moderate profile but (thankfully) changed my mind at the second appointment. They are both exactly the same diameter (width) but the 365cc's projected 1cm more (5cms). If I went with the original plan of 330cc, I would have been really let down about the size. My surgeon was right. Glad I trusted him. He looked at my wish pics with me and urged me to go with the slightly bigger. Phew! 

Can I ask what width the implants are?

I'm not even an a cup and I'm going to be a full c (hopefully) 

i have only told 2 friends at work that I'm having my boobs done but it will be interesting to know who has the gut to actually ask or who gossips behind my back (there will be no double that I've had them done)

i wanted to have them done around now so I would be layered up for winter.

I've had some ask or when I told them, said that they thought I had had them done. I've noticed some people staring at them and wondering but unless they ask me,  I don't tell them.