chloepatricia

BA changes over time

I had my BA two weeks ago today; 520 ( L ) dual plane and 485 ( R ) high profile implants. I know it's only early days but I can't help but worry that they're looking asymmetrical still.. My left being the bigger implant as my left breast was smaller than my right before BA, but it seems that it is sitting lower and has dropped more than the right implant. I just need to know from any other girls if this is a normal part of them changing/ drop and fluff etc.

Do I wait until my 6 weeks + before I get too concerned? Thanks in advance

I'm 2.5 weeks post op (445 moderate under the muscle) and mine basically haven't changed since surgery. Still high and very tight. I'd wait until 6 weeks. From what I've read even 3-4 months is normal before settling occurs.

I had my BA about 7 months ago and they were uneven to start with. Unfortunately to our own critical eye we will always be able to see something on our body that isn't perfect even if others can't tell. But I use to think they would never match up. It wasn't until the 4 month mark that they started to look the same. So I think time will have to be your best friend at this stage. Heaps of changes to come for you.

I've had my operation only yesterday with 430cc teardrop under the muscle, staring off with a-b cup.

they are so high, tight and far apart at the moment and I am a little freaked out that they won't drop or get closer together 😰

From what I have seen and heard, they are generally quite far apart to begin with. This will change over time and with d&f. However if your breasts were far apart to begin with there will still be a bit of a gap. 

Have you heard of the first stage being called 'franken boob'? It's a shock and those swollen bolt ons will not be moving any direction for a while. Don't worry though. They will definitely change appearance and come closer as they soften. I'm only at the 4 months mark but mine are coming closer and even though initially one was bigger than the other they are symmetrical now.  Lots to look forward to ladies x

I did my BA almost one year ago .. and sadly over time, my nipples height has become very obviously uneven. One high & one down. I did my BA via aerola, now i think i will have a problem finding a surgeon that can do correction via aerola as well ..