Hi Ladies, 

I am currently living up north in Western Australia so travelling to Perth for consultations and quotes will quickly add a huge amount to the total amount I want to pay for surgery. 

Dr Quinn visits the town I live in and I have a consultation booked in with him which saves me the price of an airfare but of course, if I don't like him or am not sure on his price I will keep looking. Has anyone been through him for breast augmentation before and can share their experience? 

Is there any other reputable surgeons in Perth? Is anyone comfortable discussion costs with me?

Has anyone else traveled from up north and had to deal with issues such as additional accommodation and follow ups?

Hoping for any advice!

xoxox 

Not heard of Dr Quinn but I went through Dr Mark Lee in Perth and I think there are a couple of other girls who live in regional WA who have/are going to have a BA with him. My BA cost just under $12,000. There is a Mark Lee girls thread on here, have a look as there is lots on info on there!

A member on here had Dr Quinn with really nice results and she recommended him. She's no longer active on here and I don't remember her user name.

Have the consult see if you click and go from there.

We are very lucky to have some amazing surgeons here in Perth. I am fortunate to see most of their patients and can happily recommend Paul Quinn, Anh Nguyen and Glen Murray. Of course there are lots of others as well:)

Best of luck ladies!

I know someone who had dr Quinn. He did an awesome job and she went as big as she could and they still looked pretty natural

I'm also in the north and I'm going with dr lee in the 1st July woohoo. Another awesome dr is dr Connell. Heard nothing bad about him or lee

I'm having mine done by Dr Connell on Tuesday if you want to PM I can let you know how I go after

hi Boobs_please :)  I've just had a consultation with Tony Connell and hoping to have my BA in Jan! Just wondering how you went with your surgery and if you had any pics? Hard to see a lot of his work when he doesn't have a website with before or afters ! :) 

Dr Kailis did mine and I'm so happy with my results. He does BAs on a Saturday each month. He charges $8000+ and keeps his costs down by doing 6 or so on the same day.

I was an A cup and am 7 weeks PO.

450cc HP under muscle.

image.jpg