Primed

Comfortable everyday bra

Hi ladies,

I'm now 6 weeks post op, BA/BL and am starting to look for an everyday comfortable bra. I have the lingerie sets all picked out, I'm really looking for a comfortable everyday underwire bra which feels like I'm not wearing a bra at all. Happy to pay for comfort. Any suggestions???

I just bought a Berlei 'Barely There' bra, so far this is my favourite everyday bra and it comes it heaps of colours and lots of sizes. They retail at $60 but I got one at Bonds when they had 40% off. Shop around as you can always find them discounted.

I also like the curvessance by Bras n Things but I have been told they doing them anymore, but I got one for $10 in the online sale and it is so comfortable.

Hi ladies,

I'm now 6 weeks post op, BA/BL and am starting to look for an everyday comfortable bra. I have the lingerie sets all picked out, I'm really looking for a comfortable everyday underwire bra which feels like I'm not wearing a bra at all. Happy to pay for comfort. Any suggestions???

I bought a Simone Perele bra a few weeks ago, liked it that much I went back and bought another one... sorry I've cut off the tags so can't remember the name of it, but the cup is just the soft moulded type, with stretchy lace on the straps and around the back... sooooo comfy! I bought it is natural and a soft lilac, they're perfect for an everyday bra.