mary16

BA June outcomes

Hi, had my BA just under a week ago. Pre op 12AA and was hoping to be a full C cup post BA. My surgeon used 305cc mod plus profile teardrops under the muscle. I have felt sad all week because I am worried that I will not be the full c I have so badly wanted. They are also sitting a fair way apart (I am struggling to understand how they can move closer together). I know it is still early days but I would love to hear from others. Does anyone have any positive outcomes with similar stats to mine. I am petite framed and 51kg.

Not the same stats as you however I was worried about mine being too far apart at the start then by a month I was worried they were getting too close & now at 6 weeks they're perfect! So many changes over the last few weeks & I know I still have more to come hang in there!!!

Hi, had my BA just under a week ago. Pre op 12AA and was hoping to be a full C cup post BA. My surgeon used 305cc mod plus profile teardrops under the muscle. I have felt sad all week because I am worried that I will not be the full c I have so badly wanted. They are also sitting a fair way apart (I am struggling to understand how they can move closer together). I know it is still early days but I would love to hear from others. Does anyone have any positive outcomes with similar stats to mine. I am petite framed and 51kg.

Not same Stats but I'm 53kgs, deflated b cup, 315 teardrop under the muscle 7 days ago. Mine are definitely sitting high, PS has suggested wearing no bra to help them settle. I don't love my boobs just yet, but I know they have a long way to go. Can take up to 12 months to reach final shape. Pic was taken Friday.

post-17021-0-97787200-1434445837_thumb.j

Not same Stats but I'm 53kgs, deflated b cup, 315 teardrop under the muscle 7 days ago. Mine are definitely sitting high, PS has suggested wearing no bra to help them settle. I don't love my boobs just yet, but I know they have a long way to go. Can take up to 12 months to reach final shape. Pic was taken Friday.

Who was your surgery Lou? Love the size and shape I'm going 335cc tear drop under muscle hope I look like you :)

Who was your surgery Lou? Love the size and shape I'm going 335cc tear drop under muscle hope I look like you :)

Thanks Honeybee!! My surgery was Tuesday 9th (7 days ago) with Dr Vucak (Townsville PS). To be honest, I don't love them yet...hoping too once they settle!

I had my surgery on 1st June at TCI with Dr Dash.. All went well! Although I can't help stress about how they're sitting at the moment, my right one is much higher than my left and looks really small. I'll attach a pic so you can see. I just want them to drop and fluff/ even out already! I'm 18 days PO today, my stats are 171cm, 74kg, high profile under muscle, left (520cc) dual plane and right (485cc).

image.jpg

I had mine done on 10th June and mine are sitting far apart as well. I had tear drop under muscle. No idea about profile though. I don't think it was ever mentioned. 

I had my 1 week review yesterday and was told I'm still swollen and bruised in the middle. I was told when that goes down they will come closer together. I'm icing it today. 

I don't adore mine yet either but am liking them more each day. This is day 5 photo. I hated how pointy they were and didn't seem big enough but they've settled more today. I think once my stupid tummy goes down they'll seem bigger. 

image.jpg

I had my surgery on 1st June at TCI with Dr Dash.. All went well! Although I can't help stress about how they're sitting at the moment, my right one is much higher than my left and looks really small. I'll attach a pic so you can see. I just want them to drop and fluff/ even out already! I'm 18 days PO today, my stats are 171cm, 74kg, high profile under muscle, left (520cc) dual plane and right (485cc).

image.jpg

Hey do you have a side pic? Im

similar stats 183cm 78kg and have been given this size as an option :)

I am 15 days post op at the moment. I already had quite a wide gap before surgery that the surgeon worked his boobie magic on and fixed. However in the post op appt he taught me how to massage and I only do top, bottom, outside and around I do not do out. This helps move them closer together and he said if they end up getting as close as I want them to stop doing the outside massage.  You would be surprised they are already much closer together than even a week ago and I'd be happy if they stayed where they currently are lol. You can look at some pics on my Instagram if you like @myboobjournal Goodluck xx 

Thanks everyone for you're advice.. I'm more worried about the fact of how my right is sitting so high. You can see in the pic that left looks a lot bigger than right. Is this normal? Do you think once the right breast drops that they will even out..

thanks ellegirl93 I've just followed you on Instagram xx

Hey do you have a side pic? Im

similar stats 183cm 78kg and have been given this size as an option :)

Im similar stats as u im 170cm and about 76kg i had 520cc over the muscle done last tuesday if you would like to see my pics :) they are on my profile