Sign in to follow this  
TallGirl

Help!

Hi all,

I have booked in for my BA in Oct (I know it's a few months away) but I need some advice as I keep going back and forth between my sizes. Using textured gel silicone implants, I don't want to go huge huge overly fake. I want a more natural look. I am 10-12b and would like DDish. I am 6ft and 78kg with broad shoulders. My dr has suggested 445cc moderate for a more natural look or 485cc high profile. I cannot get 485cc moderate as it would not suit my body. I have read heaps of comments from women who regret not going bigger so I'm stuck on what to do. For my height and build I'm afraid 445cc may not be as big as I'm wanting but 485cc HP will sit too high...

Anyone else tall who can help???

Thanks x

Hey there, we have really similar stats. I'm 178cm tall and 75kg. I got 500cc high profile unders a week ago and they are not that big - I think they are a perfect size for my broad shoulders. I could have gone bigger but didn't want them to be noticeable.

I was scared to go to 500cc as it seemed so big - I literally lost sleep over the decision on size but you need to trust your surgeon. Take him/ her goal pics and they will tell you what size you need to achieve your goal pics...

Yeah I always thought id have to get moderate profile to not look fake but my ps recommended hp. I am not sure what size I am now as only one week post op. At a really rough guess, maybe dd or e ( just comparing to my friends who are that size). They honestly don't look massive though on my Frame :)