henleybeachgirl

Revision cost with dr miroshnik

My Revision with Dr. M came to about $15,000 all up as I didn't have the correct Health Insurance Cover. If I had had the correct cover it would have been about $12,000 so that would have reduced it significantly. I would check your health cover first but allow for about $15,000 worst case :)

My Revision with Dr. M came to about $15,000 all up as I didn't have the correct Health Insurance Cover. If I had had the correct cover it would have been about $12,000 so that would have reduced it significantly. I would check your health cover first but allow for about $15,000 worst case :)

Hi Belle!

I've been looking into health cover & have been finding the ppl I talk with aren't so helpful, Can I ask which one you are referring to wishing that you had? I'm looking into Dr M for a whole reconstruction..

Thanks so much!

belle1969 , I don't have any insurance, I had looked into it a couple years ago should of got it then,   thanyou for your reply