MMO..DD!

where is my friends list?

I can't view other people pics either.  Like I went into my inbox and clicked on a friend that way but I can only see the little thumbnail type pics then I click on it and get an error.  I had to get my password reset like 3 times too as it wouldn't let me log in.  Id say they are having some teething issues. oh also I didn't get a notification that you replied to this post either. Oh joys of upgrading!!!

Good luck PSF team!

This was from Admin.....

Posted 12 hours ago · Report post

We are thrilled to have upgraded the forum to IP4 which we feel is a huge improvement. This software is built by a 3rd party and as such, we have very little control over it at this point. The gallery module is currently a work in progress and will be improved as soon as new releases are available.

There are some notable changes:

1. You can now upload video!
  2. The forum no longer uses 'friends' and we are hoping that the software provider bring back this feature further down the line.
  3. At PSF we value your privacy and don't take it for granted. With this in mind, during the upgrade, we have had to switch the 'friends album' to private. Whilst this is frustrating, we hope you understand how much we value your privacy.
  4. You can of course share your private albums with any member on the site by clicking the 'edit album' button and adding that member to your 'share list'.
  5. If you would like a list of your PSF friends from the previous version of the forum, please email help@plasticsurgeryforum.com.au with your member name and we will send it across to make it easier for you.
  6. There is no change to an album that was set to 'public'. 

There are definitely some large improvements to make around the gallery as it's far from perfect, so stay tuned for updates over the course of the next few months.

This was from Admin.....

Posted 12 hours ago · Report post

We are thrilled to have upgraded the forum to IP4 which we feel is a huge improvement. This software is built by a 3rd party and as such, we have very little control over it at this point. The gallery module is currently a work in progress and will be improved as soon as new releases are available.

There are some notable changes:

1. You can now upload video!
  2. The forum no longer uses 'friends' and we are hoping that the software provider bring back this feature further down the line.
  3. At PSF we value your privacy and don't take it for granted. With this in mind, during the upgrade, we have had to switch the 'friends album' to private. Whilst this is frustrating, we hope you understand how much we value your privacy.
  4. You can of course share your private albums with any member on the site by clicking the 'edit album' button and adding that member to your 'share list'.
  5. If you would like a list of your PSF friends from the previous version of the forum, please email help@plasticsurgeryforum.com.au with your member name and we will send it across to make it easier for you.
  6. There is no change to an album that was set to 'public'. 

There are definitely some large improvements to make around the gallery as it's far from perfect, so stay tuned for updates over the course of the next few months.