Hi ladies, I was just wondering if anyone in Victoria had an reviews and costings for a breast augmentation. I'm 21, small breasts and I don't want to travel out of Victoria for my BA. I've just moved here from QLD, and did all my research there so I thought I'd just ask anyone about surgeons here to narrow down my search. Thanks :)

I would stick to the plastic surgeons only in this state, Richard rahdon, monsoor something, mark ashton (more costly but worth it), and the guys at ARC plastics should be a good start for you :) 

Donatella, do you know much about c h r i s m o s s ? I can't seem to find any reviews on the forum (I know you can use his name but still thought I might be able to find some recent reviews / info?). 

Yes, I saw Mark last week and he is around $14k.

Donatella, do you know much about c h r i s m o s s ? I can't seem to find any reviews on the forum (I know you can use his name but still thought I might be able to find some recent reviews / info?). 

Yes, I saw Mark last week and he is around $14k.

i dont know much about Chris but he does get good reviews his name is starred as someone tried to trash his name here without any truth to it. I believe he may be quite expensive hence why he's not mentioned much. I presume his clients are all quite well off.