TallGirl

Laser hair removal before BA..

Hey girls, I'm a laser therapist and I don't see this being an issue! The laser uses selective absorption which means it only targets the hair and not any surrounding tissue. 

Well planned so you won't have to worry about under arm hair while recovering ;) xx

Hey girls, I'm a laser therapist and I don't see this being an issue! The laser uses selective absorption which means it only targets the hair and not any surrounding tissue. 

Well planned so you won't have to worry about under arm hair while recovering ;) xx

Thanks for that ^^ I was also wondering the same as I'm due and I have surgery in 13 days!! :) I'm thinking of postponing till a few weeks after though.. would that set me back? I use to get laser and stopped for 3years, now I've done about 6 sessions again so far :) 

LaydeeTJ if you are due for a session before you should try get it done otherwise you might keep putting it off after recovery- and like tallgirl said it may be hard for you to lift your arm right up over your head for a while post op. Although it won't effect your results as you have had quite a few sessions.

Goodluck with your surgery :) xx