Newster

Why the huge price differences?

You guys pay through your teeth over there it's such a shame and I really would recommend sticking to juvederm products if possible so much nicer. 

I have heard Lca are coming to you guys but not sure it's true they will clean up if they do! 

In regards to cost yes people can charge what they want I guess and WA pay the most I've heard 

Bugger shame I didn't see this earlier 

absolute cosmetic had lips for 299 

that was for June but maybe you can see if they are still offering it 

I did see Xy body does them but id be dammed if I know they are any good or qualified 

I'm heading to Sydney October and I think I'll do it whilst I'm there 

anyone recommend a place :)

Bugger shame I didn't see this earlier 

absolute cosmetic had lips for 299 

that was for June but maybe you can see if they are still offering it 

I did see Xy body does them but id be dammed if I know they are any good or qualified 

I'm heading to Sydney October and I think I'll do it whilst I'm there 

anyone recommend a place :)

Ah thanks Amy! That is a bloody good price! I ended up using Xy (the injector is great and I can highly recommend him!). They charged a LOT more than that AC deal though- $425 per ml. 

Doesn't seem to be any Sydney recs on here atm- a lot of requests for one though! Am wondering if real self site has any? It's got to be cheaper than Perth though- good luck! 

I went to Maise at Star Cosmetics in Pyrmont Sydney in January (they had a great special)... she is an amazing injector. Very happy with the results and price except for the tear trough, which didn't work out.

Here's the link to my experience there :) http://www.plasticsurgeryforum.com.au/topic/15992-feather-brow-tattoo-fillers-dysport-before-after/ 

Laser Clinics Australia Potts Point (Jill is the injector).  She is gentle and excellent at her work.

This could be a franchising opportunity for you in WA Newster!

Haha- no dice Aspire- ironically I hate needles! However if someone else doesn't start one up here soon I'll have to reconsider... 

I agree omg the price we have to pay 

AC are running it through July too :) I booked in so I'm hoping they are good 

I booked in with one place but rand and cancelled as I read some bad reviews and had a freak out 

IV got one more year in WA and then moving back East and you watch the week I move they will open a laser clinics and a sephora lmao