bdayboobies

Interstate girls & luggage - what to pack

Hey girlies,

For the girls that are or have flown interstate for their BA what did you pack and what was your must haves?
If there was something you didn't pack and thought you would have liked to have had what was it.

I'm also struggling with what clothes to buy as it will be really cold when i head to sydney..

what would you guys suggest in terms of clothing..

also any tips on flying after surgery would be great!

thanks girls :) xx

Zip up hoodies and yoga or track pants. You want something comfy and easy to pull down for using the restroom. 

Button on up shirts if you like those (denim button up shirts seem to be in fashion here). I personally think a flannel shirt can look great. 

I would take a neck pillow for the flight. Maybe a small blanket too. If you can get away with just a carry on suitcase (on wheels preferably) that would be great. Don't be scared to ask someone for help lifting it as you will likely have lifting restrictions. 

In surprised you could sit in an exit seat? I work for an airline and wouldn't be able to seat someone in exit after the surgery due to having to operate the door in the event of an emergency but in saying that I'm 6ft and hate being squished into a seat :( how did you find flying back? I'm worried I'll feel ill.... 

It was a middle row exit. I was really worried as well I had my surgery wed and flew back to perth Friday so I was a little nervous, but it was surprisingly fine a little tight taking off but other than that all good! 

Ooh I'll defs have to invest in one of those pillows!! My bf will be with me and we are only taking the one suitcase to make it easier for him on the way back :) 

I hate track pants I find I don't suit them one bit :( 

Maybe I'll just pack black tights and my bf can dress me haha ;)