40something

7 days post op

Today is day seven and I've definitely been up and down but I have a really sore muscle on the left hand side one chest near  my shoulder. The other side is not sore at all but it's stopping me from lifting my arm, really even using my left arm. I have a check up on Monday so keen to see what's happened, I feel like I have pulled a muscle, obviously the implants are under the muscles but because the other side feels fine I'm a little worried. 

That's not good. Hopefully u gave just over strained it . I'm a bot worried about my sizing tbh. I got 300cc HP under muscle , I was a c cup .  Previously and I still think they look like a small c cup. I didn't want huge but apart from the lift, size wise they look pretty small. They also haven't changed shspe or lost the tightness from surgery last sat. I have appointment tmo for change of dressings but as my husband kindly pointed out I look like I have pecs atm lol

Hi there. I had the same thing on my right side actually. Don't forget they pull away the pectoral muscle to put the implant underneath, so the pectoral as it attached into the shoulder and clavicle also reacts to that 'damage'. I got a lot of massage on the front of the shoulder and neck and it eased up but I had that pain for about 3 weeks