500hp

Perth dr for breast implants

I'm post 2 weeks I saw Dr Cary Kailis, really happy with my new assets and he was no were near the price of some other surgeons, He is having a winter special at the moment starting at $7999 inclusive of anaesthetist, hospital everything, he only does it on a Saturday for the special , I paid a bit extra cause I went for the Polyurethane, but still amazing price I was happy, He has done so many people I know so I was happy with their results, and 2 weeks I'm feeling back to normal, good luck with whoever you decide best decision I've ever made.

I have heard great thing s about Tony Connell and Edward Van Beem. I'm having consults with them both on Friday so i can let you know how i go :) 

How did you go with your consults, I am interested in what you thought of Tony Connell

Hi, I had my first consult with Edward, I thought he was knowledgable at the time but left quiet unhappy with what he wanted for me. He wanted to do in front of the muscle hp 375cc I really wanted a natural look and was worried I would not get it with him. I saw Tony next and he was great, he spent a lot of time measuring my boobs. He said I have slight asymmetry which Edward said nothing about. Tony said I have no breast tissue in the upper pole so I would look really fake if I went above the muscle. I found Tony to be amazing and took care in what he did and said. I'm booked in with him for the 27 August I can't wait ??

Hi, I had my first consult with Edward, I thought he was knowledgable at the time but left quiet unhappy with what he wanted for me. He wanted to do in front of the muscle hp 375cc I really wanted a natural look and was worried I would not get it with him. I saw Tony next and he was great, he spent a lot of time measuring my boobs. He said I have slight asymmetry which Edward said nothing about. Tony said I have no breast tissue in the upper pole so I would look really fake if I went above the muscle. I found Tony to be amazing and took care in what he did and said. I'm booked in with him for the 27 August I can't wait ??

Thats great, i can't wait to see him.  What did he suggest for you?

He suggest round or teardrop, he said rounds are good because I do a lot of exercise but I will look better and more natural with tear drop. I have slight asymmetry so he suggest 335cc and 375 to balance it out. When are you seeing him. What have you got in mind for what you would like to be. I'm so excited for August. 7 weeks today counting down lol 

He suggest round or teardrop, he said rounds are good because I do a lot of exercise but I will look better and more natural with tear drop. I have slight asymmetry so he suggest 335cc and 375 to balance it out. When are you seeing him. What have you got in mind for what you would like to be. I'm so excited for August. 7 weeks today counting down lol 

Going a bit off topic, but if a surgeon recognises asymmetry, are you able to claim anything through private health? Do you know stephy85? 

I'm post 2 weeks I saw Dr Cary Kailis, really happy with my new assets and he was no were near the price of some other surgeons, He is having a winter special at the moment starting at $7999 inclusive of anaesthetist, hospital everything, he only does it on a Saturday for the special , I paid a bit extra cause I went for the Polyurethane, but still amazing price I was happy, He has done so many people I know so I was happy with their results, and 2 weeks I'm feeling back to normal, good luck with whoever you decide best decision I've ever made.

any surgeon that offers a "special" and only on Saturdays rings bells with me. I'm happy I'm booked in for surgery with Tony in 10 days time. Tony's an artist when it comes to creating perfect breasts :)

Edited by Honeybee089

I have heard great thing s about Tony Connell and Edward Van Beem. I'm having consults with them both on Friday so i can let you know how i go :) 

hi how did you go? And who did you choose? X

Hi, 

i decided to go with Tony ? I'm booked in for Monday 17 August I can't wait. I feel Tony was the right surgeon for me he took his time in consult, informed me well and listened to what I wanted. I didn't like what Edward suggested for me. He recommended over the muscle hp 375 but I was concerned I would not get a natural look. I'm glad I had 2 consults so i could compare. 

Hi Kathleeen, 

It's so confusing isn't it! Knowing who to go from the list of many surgeons. And obviously most people are really passionate about the surgeon they used and swear by them, hence choosing the particular surgeon that they did!  I saw three surgeons found from 'google' research, looking through this forum and from personal recommendations - or friends of friends who used people. I would say to definitely meet with at least 2, if you can even 3. 

I saw 3, and they all said different things. Ultimately, I went into my last appointment really disheartened and confused. I even had said to myself that I probably wouldn't go through with it and reminded myself not to choose the best of the 3, but to make sure I was really comfortable with my choice. Within 3 minutes I knew I had found the surgeon I wanted to use. There has to be that balance between professionalism, expertise/knowledge and the relationship you feel with them. (How at ease you felt, how comfortable you were. How comfortable they were with you too!)

Good luck :):)

Hi, 

i decided to go with Tony ? I'm booked in for Monday 17 August I can't wait. I feel Tony was the right surgeon for me he took his time in consult, informed me well and listened to what I wanted. I didn't like what Edward suggested for me. He recommended over the muscle hp 375 but I was concerned I would not get a natural look. I'm glad I had 2 consults so i could compare. 

hi

Tony did mine 2 weeks ago and I'm so so happy with the results. I have boobies nice and perky looking very natural. Tony's stitching skills are amazing he has a great bed side manner, never rushed me and made me feel like he had all of the time in the world fit me. so happy I chose to go with Tony...... Not long now for you, very exciting :) 

hi hun

can I add you?